Edit History

dfnce

dfnce

For very long time i have been playing with batched mode to display damage. Minimalistic and accurate with low level of distraction. Not sure if devs are going to return this setting, but now it feels crappy. In clusters of enemies even with smallest text setting (default) one can see more a soup of floating damage, titles, bars, and less tanks themselves.

I am not sure what smoke issue they fixed. One of weird moments yesterday was when i threw the smoke, yellow eye gone, popped smoke was just in its beginning, but then grey eye suddenly appears for just a second and i get "justified doze" of damage from several bots at once. Never seen so crappy state of this game.

dfnce

dfnce

I am not sure what smoke issue they fixed. 

For very long time i have been playing with batched mode to display damage. Minimalistic and accurate with low level of distraction. Not sure if devs are going to return this setting, but now it feels crappy. In clusters of enemies even with smallest text setting (default) one can see more a soup of floating damage, titles, bars, and less tanks themselves.

I am not sure what smoke issue they fixed. One of weird moments yesterday was when i threw the smoke, yellow eye gone, popped smoke was just in its beginning, but then grey eye suddenly appears for just a second and i get "justified doze" of damage from several bots at once. Never seen so crappy state of this game.