Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

You are a dirty, dirty girl, and you need a spanking.

Swingfire Redux

I had a test on Alabino, and then a Glops game in it. 

Both the main problems with it, caused by devs' ruinous attempts to balance it, have been... sort of... half-fixed. 

1. The dismal speed is manageable, because it has the Speed Boost ability now. 

2. The minimum shooting distance is... well it seems to be slightly less than it was, and even though you are utterly defenceless under about 5 tank-lengths, I think I can cope with that. Not great, but better than before. 

On the bright side, the missiles still hit like Thor the Thunder god, stamping on your enemy with an armoured boot. The view range is excellent ,  And if you are really good, you can "banana" shots around things, but don't tell anyone. :dwi2:

I did actually think: OK, if there's a minimum attack distance, maybe if I turn backwards, and fire the wrong way, the missile will shoot out of the minimum attack distance, turn round and come back. But I couldn't get it to work, so don't bother.  

Ahhh Swingy my first love  :wubseal:

You may not be that fast, or that pretty, but baby, you can still suck a golf ball through a garden hose

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

You are a dirty, dirty girl, and I you need a spanking.

Swingfire Redux

Both the main problems with it, caused by devs' ruinous attempts to balance it, have been... sort of... half-fixed. 

2. The minimum shooting distance is... well it seems to be slightly less than it was, and even though you are utterly defenceless under about 5 tank-lengths, I think I can cope with that. Not great, but better than before. 

On the bright side, the missiles still hit like Thor the Thunder god, stamping on your enemy with an armoured boot. The view range is excellent ,  And if you are really good, you can "banana" shots around things, but don't tell anyone. :dwi2:

I did actually think: OK, if there's a minimum attack distance, maybe if I turn backwards, and fire the wrong way, the missile will shoot out of the minimum attack distance, turn round and come back. But I couldn't get it to work, so don't bother.  

You may not be that fast, or that pretty, but baby, you can still suck a golf ball through a garden hose

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Swingfire Redux

On the bright side, the missiles still hit like Thor the Thunder god, stamping on your enemy with an armoured boot. The view range is excellen,  And if you are really good, you can "banana" shots around things, but don't tell anyone. :dwi2:

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Swingfire Redux

On the bright side, the missiles still hit like Thor the Thunder god, stamping on your enemy with an armoured boot.   And if you are really good, you can "banana" shots around things, but don't tell anyone. :dwi2:

I did actually think: OK if there's a minimum attack distance, maybe if I turn backwards, and fire the wrong way, the missile will shoot out of the minimum attack distance, turn round and come back. But I couldn't get it to work, so don't bother.  

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Swingfire Redux

On the bright side, the missiles still hit like Thor the Thunder god, stamping on your enemy with an armoured boot.   And if you are really good, you can "banana" shots around things, but don't tell anyone. :dwi2:

I did actually think: OK if there's a minimum attack distance, maybe if I turn backwards, and fire the wrong way, the missile will shoot out of the minimum attack distance, turn round and come back. But I couldn't get it to work, so don't bother.  

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Swingfire Redux

You may not be that fast, or that pretty, but baby, you can still suck a golf ball through a garden hoze

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Swingfire Redux

On the bright side, the missiles still hit like Thor the Thunder god, stamping on your enemy with an armoured boot.   And if you are really good, you can "banana" shots around things, but don't tell anyone. :kek:

You may not be that fast, or that pretty, but baby, you can still suck a golf ball through a garden hoze

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Swingfire Redux

Both the main problems with it, caused by devs' ruinous attempts to balance it, have been... sort of... half-fixed.  1. The dismal speed is manageable, because it has the Speed Boost ability now. 

On the bright side, the missiles still hit like Thor the Thunder god, stamping on your enemy with an armoured boot.   And if you are really good, you can "banana" shots around things, but don't tell anyone. :kek: