Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

On 6/17/2020 at 5:14 PM, haloff1 said:

With their better camouflage and view range,  I am spotted way before and sniped by the enemy team.

• Always sneak about through trees*, bushes, and behind hills
    --- If you knock trees over, the enemy can see the trees falling, even if they have not spotted you.
  • always hide as much of your tank as possible behind rocks, machinery, dead tanks, and living teammates
  • stand 1 tank-length behind a bush, rather than in, it when shooting
  • Always let one of your team-mates go around a corner first
  • Never go round a corner until your gun is loaded
  • Never go anywhere on your own, you can't hold a flank on your own against 4 enemies
  • Be ready to run!
  •  :classic_biggrin:

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

With their better camouflage and view range,  I am spotted way before and sniped by the enemy team.

--- If you knock trees over, the enemy can see the trees falling, even if they have not spotted you.
  • always hide as much of your tank as possible behind rocks, machinery, dead tanks, and living teammates
  • Always let one of your team-mates go around a corner first
  • Never go anywhere on your own, you can't hold a flank on your own against 4 enemies
  • Be ready to run!

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

• Always let one of your team-mates go first around a corner
  • Be ready to run!