Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Oh I'm just getting started...

15 hours ago, Haswell said:

GLOPS is inherently imbalanced, has core gameplay flaws and not very popular. Development for GLOPS is effectively finished, don't expect big changes.

It's not inherently imbalanced, unless the MM packs one side with retards, and one with the only 3-man Platoon of Scum-strela-ophelia exploiters. 

Who's fault is it if that happens? I think it's the devs isn't it. 

Next, compare Glops, where you have a chance of making a comeback, to pvp where the snowball/Lanchester's Laws effect, means every match is finished once one team gets 2 vehicles ahead. Now which one of those is inherently imbalanced, idiots. 

Also, recently I played 60 Games in a rosomak, 30 on my main acc. And 30 on a dump account from years ago. As an experiment. 

Can you guess how many of those 60 were on the good maps: Barren Divide/Waterway/Grindelwald/Desert Crossing, PUT TOGETHER? 

NOT A SINGLE FUCKING ONE.   ZERO. 

If Glops is "unpopular", maybe it has something to do with  never getting the good maps, and 2/5 of them being on useless, crappy Narrows. 

Whose fault is it that this happens? I THINK IT'S THE DEVS.... or maybe I secretly hacked the code repository and slept-coded something and fucked up the Glops rotation to make it as boring as possible? 

Oh no, wait it was the devs wasn't it. 

For fucks sake. 

(with apologies for profanity, if you wish, but I'm annoyed)

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Oh I'm just getting started...

14 hours ago, Haswell said:

GLOPS is inherently imbalanced, has core gameplay flaws and not very popular. Development for GLOPS is effectively finished, don't expect big changes.

It's not inherently imbalanced, unless the MM packs one side with retards, and one with the only 3-man Platoon of Scum-strela-ophelia exploiters. 

Next, compare Glops, where you have a chance of making a comeback, to pvp where the snowball/Lanchester's Laws effect, means every match is finished once one team gets 2 vehicles ahead. Now which one of those is inherently imbalanced, idiots. 

Also, recently I played 60 Games in a rosomak, 30 on my main acc. And 30 on a dump account from years ago. As an experiment. 

Can you guess how many of those 60 were on the good maps: Barren Divide/Waterway/Grindelwald/Desert Crossing, PUT TOGETHER? 

If Glops is "unpopular", maybe it has something to do with  never getting the good maps, and 2/5 of them being on useless, crappy Narrows. 

Whose fault is it that this happens? I THINK IT'S THE DEVS.... or maybe I secretly hacked the code repository and slept-coded something and fucked up the Glops rotation to make it as boring as possible? 

For fucks sake. 

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

For fucks sake. 

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

It's not inherently imbalanced, unless the MM pack one side with retards, and one with the only Platoon of Scum-strela-ophelia exploiters. 

Also, recently I played 60 Games in a rosomak, 30 on my main acc. And 30 on a dump account from years ago. 

Can you guess how many of those were on the good maps: Barren Divide/Waterway/Grindelwald/Desert Crossing, PUT TOGETHER? 

For fucks sake.