Sign in to follow this  
KiwiTT

KiwiTT [Original Alphatester]

I was the former commander of RAPID battalion before going solo in my own personal battalion [Cortz] Cortez Battalion.

I have been playing tank games since I was a kid, well over 50 years ago now.  First with plastic models and then I created my own maps with counters games.  I have a large collection of 1/300th scale modern tanks I used to play in the late 1980s.  Then computers came along and then played a few decades on those.

I modded Civilization IV with a WWII European Scenario - "Road to War - Historical" (recently updated a year ago) and then also developed a "Modern Earth" Scenario as at 2015.

I then started playing World of Tanks as KiwiPanzer (My German tanks Account) and KiwiComrade (My Russian tanks account) on the ASIA server and also had a KiwiTT account on the NA Server.  The level of cheating on the WoT ASIA made we quit when Armored Warfare came out.

In Armored Warfare, I was an Alpha Tester and have mostly played PVE as PVP is too difficult with my high ping 130ms on the NA server and now ~300ms on the EU server.  I have virtually every tank in the game (300+) and dont ask how much I have spent, it was a lot.

I dont really platoon much as I prefer to pick and choose what I play and when I play them.  My focus is on Tier 10 and Tier 9 usually and occasionally Tier 7 and 8.  I dont play low tiers.

See you on the battlefield.  Good Luck and Have Fun!

• Upvote 1