Edit History

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

On 6/23/2020 at 2:39 PM, Qbicle said:

Shortly after Maciek announced the initial results, someone reported that you platooned up for the PVE damage results. You may have been disqualified because of that.

It's best for you to contact SS and/or Maciek if you do have screenshots/replay that can otherwise disprove such accusation.

I almost never platoon up unless I'm trying to farm a BP mission or something, and I definitely remember that I was not in a platoon for that match. I will have to contact one of the mods when they're on and give them the replay.

Edit: I was told to put the screenshots and replay in a dropbox or google drive folder. I'm leaving the link here so I don't forget about it.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1stxFaeylgt8uUlvLl_zJtes5SsTqJmKj?usp=sharing

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

9 hours ago, Qbicle said:

Shortly after Maciek announced the initial results, someone reported that you platooned up for the PVE damage results. You may have been disqualified because of that.

It's best for you to contact SS and/or Maciek if you do have screenshots/replay that can otherwise disprove such accusation.

I almost never platoon up unless I'm trying to farm a BP mission or something, and I definitely remember that I was not in a platoon for that match. I will have to contact one of the mods when they're on and give them the replay.