Edit History

Soren

Soren

It is time, people for another story from your local retarded official staff, Soren!

And because i decided to actually do the apocalypse season please help me dear god.

But, because i still doesn't want to link, Enigma's legacy and Apocalypse season to the main game story.

I will consider the whole Apocalypse and Enigma's legacy as a "What if" crazy fan theory / fanstory

The Apocalypse arc start directly after the end SpiritHaven. With the low detail we have, we can assume, that, we take control of a little resistance group. Certainly an American one that helped Ryan in the event of American Dream. (We could also say it's Black Company, but as mentionned in one of the mission chain of the Battle path, the leader of the Lions of Nequiel says that we are the one that tried to put a bullet in his head, so it's very unlikely.)

World is starting to collapse, a super volcano erupted and as a last hope, you try to find the Enigma's legacy. Hidden vault that would most likely save your life and the life of your friends.

Sadly... those vault are already taken by old enigma's allies, namely, the Project Liberty Militia, the Lions of Nequiel and the National Patriot Activist Army.

But there was still a hope. In fact, a last hidden vault with much better tech was still free. To get it, the resistance group decide to work for their old enemies, getting coordinates for the last Enigma vault, saving their life before the worse happened...

This conclude the very short prequel of Apocalypse.

Sometimes later, when everything start to calm down, we follow our new heroes, Ivo Rinaldi, the old boss of the Liberty militia (surprising isn't it?) and Igor, an old Russian military Major. Together, they created a settlement in the enigma vault for the PLM. The problem? No more ammo to defend their base, this is how the Duo got into a new adventure and where the Events of Plague happened.

Plague take place in Gori. After the apocalypse, the whole city is in ruin, except for the old CI base. Igor, with a "freshly" stolen Enigma airship drop Ivo in the castle, begging him to not make any trouble and steal the ammo quickly. Because otherwise the mission wouldn't happen, Ivo doesn't comply, and his greed push him to steal more ammo in the lower part. 

Chain reaction occurs, the CI base is collapsing, Igor is forced to take off, and Ivo is forced to drop from the base to escape. After successfully escaping the base, Ivo and Igor are quickly noticed by the "local wildlife" as called by Ivo. David Gelovani. Extremely angry of this intrusion, David will proceed to send every last one of his soldier against our two Heroes.

Ivo, fighting for his life, end up getting out of the city in one piece. Of course, he does that while throwing some "Thanks for your feedback' memes to Igor and banters against David.Obviously, it doesn't please neither of them. Resulting in a very stressed Igor, and an extremely pissed off David.

But with the power of the meme and bad writing, Ivo end up fleeing in the Airship with Igor, in one piece, and with a ton of ammo "for a whole god damn army".

David, still angry of what happen, tell Ivo that's this encounter is not the last one, and so, they will meet again.

One month later, we follow once again our Meme boy and butthurt Major into new adventures. This time, they get to Panama, to try and steal some fuel for their Settlements.

After landing, Ivo see that fights are currently happening, but that also a storm is slowly arriving on the operation Area.

Ivo thinking quickly, start blasting enemies one by one with the cheer power of (nerfed) HE memes and Thermobaric T15 double tap abuse, before being interrupted by the one and only Cannibal Hana (yes, it's cannon, Hana did ate Austin) that lost of her sanity and start insulting people. As a pure reflex, Ivo use the power of lies to befriend Hana, by telling her he isn't a raider like the ones attacking Hana's settlements. (and so, ignoring the whole plagues event, definitly a fucking meme boy) Hana without her sanity, trust Ivo and his obvious gigantic stupid lies, while Ivo decide to s i m p on her and push back a whole god damn army of endless bots that can't be penned by HEAT and ATGM because there is fucking water everywhere please help.

As a reward for his simpery, Hana offer Ivo a whole train of only 10k HP full of fuel. Ivo go get it in his magnificent moderator camo T15 that definitely look like a magnificent boat in this watery hell.

But Hana forgot one detail. Devs are cruel, and so are the bots. The raiders decide to attack the train, with retarded instant reaction mini Terminators and Transport choppers ready to drop them.

Major butthurt suddenly remember he exist in this Special operation and decided to be not useful at all

Ivo, with his cheer power of memes and try hard, end up loosing all sanity trying to do the "Don't touch anything" achievement, creating a time paradox, and killing every enemies in the maps. (while Hana decided to give you 2 little LT that do nothing except existing)

The two protagonist end up fleeing with the precious fuel, while Hana have an edgy Emo moment with the magnus death theme remixed in the background.

And this, conclude the events of apocalypse for now.

As you can see, i tried to do it seriously, but ended up giving up because of the totally mediocre/bad quality of the story and the total emptiness of it. I hope this doesn't push away some people from reading the second part.

Also hope you had a good laugh reading War but in a total retarded meme way.

I will now proceed to go back into nothingness until the next chapter (or two chapter) are outs. (and don't worry, i will meme them, unless they give important information.)

:drool:

Soren

Soren

It is time, people for another story from your local retarded official staff, Soren!

And because i decided to actually do the apocalypse season please help me dear god.

But, because i still doesn't want to link, Enigma's legacy and Apocalypse season to the main game story.

As if, i will consider the whole Apocalypse and Enigma's legacy as a "What if" crazy fan theory / fanstory

The Apocalypse arc start directly after the end SpiritHaven. With the low detail we have, we take control of a little resistance group. Certainly American one that helped Ryan in the event of American Dream. (We could also say it's Black Company, but as mentionned in one of the mission chain, the leader of the Lions of Nequiel says that we are the one that tried to put a bullet in his head, so it's very unlikely.)

World is strating to collapse, a super volcano erupted and as a last hope, you try to find the Enigma's legacy, hidden fault that would most likely save your life and the life of your friends.

Sadly... those vault are already taken by old enigma's allies, namely, the Project Liberty Militia, the Lions of Nequiel and the National Patriot Activist Army.

But there was still a hope. In fact, a last hidden vault with much better tech was still free. To get it, the resistance group decide to work for their old enemies, getting coordinates for the last Enigma vault, saving their life before the worse happened...

Sometimes later, when everything start to calm down, we follow our new heroes, Ivo Rinaldi, the old boss of the Liberty militia (surprising isn't it?) and Igor, an old Russian military commander. Together, they created a settlement, the problem? No more ammo to defend their base, this is how the two got into a new adventure and where the Events of Plague happened.

Plague take place in Gori. After the apocalypse, the whole city is in ruin, except for the old CI base. Igor, with a "freshly" stolen Enigma airship drop Ivo in the castle, begging him to not make any trouble and steal the ammo quickly. Because otherwise the mission wouldn't happen, Ivo doesn't comply, and his greed push him to steal more ammo in the lower part. 

Chain reaction occurs, and the CI base is collapsing, Igor is forced to take off, and Ivo is forced to drop from the base to escape. After successfully escaping the base, Ivo and Igor are quickly noticed by the "local wildlife" as called by Ivo. David Gelovani. Extremely angry of those intruders, David will proceed to send every last one of his soldier against our two Heroes.

Ivo, fighting for his life, end up getting out of the city in one piece, of course, he does that while throwing some "Thanks for your feedback' memes to Igor and banters against David. This, obviously, doesn't please neither of them. Resulting in a very stressed Igor, and an extremely pissed off David.

But with the power of the meme and bad writing, Ivo end up fleeing in the Airship with Igor, in one piece, and with a ton of ammo "for a whole god damn army".

David, still angry of what happen, tell Ivo that's this encounter is not the last one, and so, they will meet again.

One month later, we follow once again our Meme boy and butthurt Major into new adventures. This time, they get to Panama, to try and steal some fuel for their Settlements.

After landing, Ivo see that fights are currently happening, but that also a storm is slowly arriving on the operation Area.

Ivo thinking quickly, start blasting enemies one by one with the cheer power of (nerfed) HE memes and Thermobaric T15 double tap abuse before being interrupted by the one only Cannibal Hana (yes, it's cannon, Hana did ate Austin) that lost of her sanity and start insulting people. As a pure reflex, Ivo use the power of lies to befriend Hana, by telling her he isn't a raider like the ones attacking Hana's settlements. (and so, ignoring the whole plagues event, definitly a fucking meme boy) Hana without her sanity, trust Ivo and his obvious gigantic stupid lies, while Ivo decide to s i m p on her and push back a whole god damn army of endless bots that can't be penned by HEAT and ATGM because there is fucking water everywhere please help.

As a reward for his simpery, Hana offer Ivo a whole train of only 10k HP full of fuel. Ivo go get it in his magnificent moderator camo T15 that definitely look like a magnificent boat in this watery hell.

But Hana forgot one detail. Devs are cruel, and so are the bots. The raiders decide to attack the train, with retarded instant reaction mini Terminators and Transport choppers ready to drop them.

Major butthurt suddenly remember he exist in this Special operation and decided to be not useful at all

Ivo, with his cheer power of memes and try hard, end up loosing all sanity trying to do the "Don't touch anything" achievement, creating a time paradox, and killing every enemies in the maps. (while Hana decided to give you 2 little LT that do nothing except existing)

The two protagonist end up fleeing with the precious fuel, while Hana have an edgy Emo moment with the magnus death theme remixed in the background.

As you can see, i tried to do it seriously, but ended up giving up because of the totally mediocre/bad quality of the story and the total emptiness of it. I hope this doesn't push away some people from reading the second part.

I will now proceed to go back into nothingness until the next chapter (or two chapter) are outs. (and don't worry, i will meme them, unless they give important information.)

Soren

Soren

As if, i will consider the whole Apocalypse and Enigma's legacy as a "What if" crazy fan theory / fanstory

The Apocalypse arc start directly after the end SpiritHaven. With the low detail we have, we take control of a little resistance group. Certainly American one that helped Ryan in the event of American Dream. (We could also say it's Black Company, but as mentionned in one of the mission chain, the leader of the Lions of Nequiel says that we are the one that tried to put a bullet in his head, so it's very unlikely.)

World is strating to collapse, a super volcano erupted and as a last hope, you try to find the Enigma's legacy, hidden fault that would most likely save your life and the life of your friends.

Sometimes later, when everything start to calm down, we follow our new heroes, Ivo Rinaldi, the old boss of the Liberty militia (surprising isn't it?) and Igor, an old Russian military commander. Together, they created a settlement, the problem? No more ammo to defend their base, this is how the two got into a new adventure and where the Events of Plague happened.

Plague take place in Gori. After the apocalypse, the whole city is in ruin, except for the old CI base. Igor, with a "freshly" stolen Enigma airship drop Ivo in the castle, begging him to not make any trouble and stole the ammo quickly. Because otherwise the mission wouldn't happen, Ivo doesn't comply, and his greed push him to stole more ammo in the lower part. 

Chain reaction occurs, and the CI base is collapsing, Igor is forced to take off, and Ivo is forced to drop from the base to escape. After successfully escaping the base, Ivo and Igor are quickly noticed by the "local wildlife" as called by Ivo. David Gelovani. Extremely angry of those intruders, David will proceed to send every last one of his soldier against our two Heroes.

Ivo, fighting for his life, end up getting out of the city in one piece, of course, he does that while throwing some "Thanks for your feedback' memes to Igor and banters against David. This, obviously, doesn't please neither of them. Resulting in a very stressed Igor, and an extremely pissed off David.

Ivo thinking quickly, start blasting enemies one by one with the cheer power of (nerfed) HE memes and Thermobaric T15 double tap abuse before being interrupted by the one only Cannibal Hana (yes, it's cannon, Hana did ate Austin) that lost of her sanity and start insulting people. As a pure reflex, Ivo use the power of lies to befriend Hana, by telling her he isn't a raider like the ones attacking Hana's settlements. (and so, ignoring the whole plagues event, definitly a fucking meme boy) Hana without her sanity, trust Ivo and his obvious gigantic stupid lies, while Ivo decide to s i m p on her and push back a whole god damn army of endless bots that can't be penned by HEAT and ATGM because there is fucking water everywhere please help.

Soren

Soren

Plague take place in Gori. After the apocalypse, the whole city is in ruin, except for the old CI base. Igor, with a "freshly" stolen Enigma airship drop Ivo in the castle, begging him to not make any trouble and stole the ammo quickly. Because otherwise the mission wouldn't happen, Ivo doesn't comply, and his greed push him to stole more ammo in the lower part. 

The two protagonist end up fleeing with the precious fuel, while Hana have a edgy Emo moment with the magnus death theme remixed in the background.

Soren

Soren

Ivo thinking quickly, start blasting enemies one by one with the cheer power of (nerfed) HE memes and Thermobaric T15 double tap abuse before being interrupted by the one only Cannibal Hana (yes, it's cannon, Hana did ate Austin) that lost of her sanity and start insulting people. As a pure reflexe, Ivo use the power of lies to befriend Hana, by telling her he isn't a raider like the ones attacking Hana's settlements. (and so, ignoring the whole plagues event, definitly a fucking meme boy) Hana without her sanity, trust Ivo and his obvious gigantic stupid lies, while Ivo decide to s i m p on her and push back a whole damn army of endless bots that can't be penned by HEAT and ATGM because there is fucking water everywhere please help.

As a reward for his simpery, Hana offer Ivo whole train of only 10k HP full of fuel. Ivo go to get it in his magnificent moderator camo T15 that definitely look like a magnificent boat in this watery hell.

The two protagonist end up fleeing with the precious fuel, while Hana have a edgy Emo moment with the magnus death theme remixed in the background.

Soren

Soren

Ivo thinking quickly, start blasting enemies one by one with the cheer power of (nerfed) HE memes and Thermobaric T15 double tap abuse before being interrupted by the one only Cannibal Hana (yes, it's cannon, Hana did ate Austin) that lost of her sanity and start insulting people. As a pure reflexe, Ivo use the power of lies to befriend Hana, by telling her he isn't a raider like the ones attacking Hana's settlements. (and so, ignoring the whole plagues event, definitly a fucking meme boy) Hana without her sanity, trust Ivo and his obvious gigantic stupid lies, while Ivo decide to s i m p on her and push back a whole damn army of endless bots that can't be penned by HEAT and ATGM because there is fucking water everywhere please help.

As a reward for his simpery, Hana offer Ivo whole train of only 10k HP full of fuel. Ivo go to get it in his magnificent moderator camo T15 that definitely look like a magnificent boat in this watery hell.

Ivo, with his cheer power of memes and try hard, and up loosing all sanity trying to do the "Don't touch anything" achievement, creating a time paradox, and killing every enemies in the maps. (while Hana decided to give you 2 little LT that do nothing except existing)