Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

51 minutes ago, di_duncan said:

To devise a quick scenario, let's change the only reliable constant in your test, which happens to be you (as a player). If someone else, let's say my battalion-mate Shrek (who is particularly good at PvP), were to record his results, it's quite possible he would arrive at a different percentage. 

OK then, if you want to do it and ask him to, I will be interested to see the results, whatever they are. The truth is the truth. All data is good data.

If you want to have a go too, if you play pvp, go for it!

PS when I did it, I said to myself the first tank had to be meaningfully first, if there were 2 on opposite sides killed within milliseconds that was a draw and didn't count in the stats

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

48 minutes ago, di_duncan said:

To devise a quick scenario, let's change the only reliable constant in your test, which happens to be you (as a player). If someone else, let's say my battalion-mate Shrek (who is particularly good at PvP), were to record his results, it's quite possible he would arrive at a different percentage. 

OK then, if you want to do it and ask him to, I will be interested to see the results, whatever they are. The truth is the truth. All data is good data.

PS when I did it, I said to myself the first tank had to be _meaningfully_ first, if there were 2 on opposite sides killed within milliseconds that was a draw and didn't count in the stats

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

22 minutes ago, di_duncan said: