Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

10 minutes ago, di_duncan said:

No idea where you pulled this statistic from, but it certainly doesn't seem valid

It was from when I was playing pvp, I was writing down what happened vs. who got the first kill, and I posted it on the original forum, anyway... maybe it's on the Way Back machine ? .. It was iirc. About 139 pvp games and it was 68.9% of games were won by the same side that got the first kill.

Please if you have any more up to date info, or can start noting it down we can get some decent recent stats. I'd love to see if it's still true

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

9 minutes ago, di_duncan said:

No idea where you pulled this statistic from, but it certainly doesn't seem valid

It was from when I was playing pvp, I was writing down what happened vs. who got the first kill, and I posted it on the original forum, anyway... maybe it's on the Way Back machine ? .. It was iirc. About 139 pvp games and it was 68.9% of games were won by the same side that got the first kill.

Please if you have any more up to date info, or can start noting it down we can get some decent recent stats.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

8 minutes ago, di_duncan said:

It was from when I was playing pvp, I was writing down what happened vs. who got the first kill, and I posted it on the original forum, anyway.. It was iirc. About 139 pvp games and it was 68.9% of games were won by the same side that got the first kill.

Please if you have any more up to date info, or can start noting it down we can get some decent recent stats.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

3 minutes ago, di_duncan said:

It was from when I was playing pvp, I was writing down what happened vs. who got the first kill, and I posted it on the original forum, anyway.. It was iirc. About 139 pvp games and it was 68.9% of games were won by the same side that got the first kill.