Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

My life is one big dark room

50 minutes ago, TeyKey1 said:

if you did this in PVP...

I can't say, because I'd rather stab myself in the eye than play pvp ;->. So I don't have the stats,

But I can imagine that if you used the burst ability of it, to take out 2 tanks, in PVP, and then died, that might work. Due to the Lanchester's Laws snowball effect of tank number and therefore firepower advantage in PVP, if you traded yourself dead, for 2x enemy dead early in the game... You might win rather a lot

Bearing in mind that in PVP, if your side kills the first tank, your team wins close to 70% of the time... Frightening isn't it.

But you are dead right, they wouldn't end up top,... Win rate though... You might get that

EDIT: I forgot to say: what I fear is that the Pindad, which is essentially another Strela, is going to start appearing in enormous numbers, as the Battle Path continues, and (especially if anyone has OPhelia )  just ruin everything that hasn't already been ruined by Strelas, in T678 glops.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

My life is one big dark room

45 minutes ago, TeyKey1 said:

I can't say, because I'd rather stab myself in the eye than play pvp ;->. So I don't have the stats,

But I can imagine that if you used the burst ability of it, to take out 2 tanks, in PVP, and then died, that might work. Due to the Lanchester's Laws snowball effect of tank number and therefore firepower advantage in PVP, if you traded yourself dead, for 2x enemy dead early in the game... You might win rather a lot

Bearing in mind that in PVP, if your side kills the first tank, your team wins close to 70% of the time... Frightening isn't it.

But you are dead right, they wouldn't end up top,... Win rate though... You might get that

EDIT: I forgot to say: what I fear is that the Pindad, which is essentially another Strela, is going to start appearing in enormous numbers, as the Battle Path continues, and (especially if anyone has OPhelia )  just ruin everything that hasn't already been ruined in T678 glops.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

40 minutes ago, TeyKey1 said:

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

38 minutes ago, TeyKey1 said:

But I can imagine that if you used the burst ability of it, to take out 2 tanks, in PVP, and then died, that might work. Due to the Lanchester's Laws snowball effect of tank number and therefore firepower advantage in PVP, if you traded yourself dead, for 2x enemy dead earlier in the game... You might win rather a lot

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

36 minutes ago, TeyKey1 said:

But I can imagine that if you used the burst ability of it, to take out 2 tanks, in PVP, and then died, that might work. Due to the Lanchester's Laws snowball effect of tank number and therefore firepower advantage in PVP, if you traded yourself dead, fir 2x enemy dead earlier in the game... You might win rather a lot

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

34 minutes ago, TeyKey1 said:

I can't say, because I'd rather stab myself in the eye than play pvp ;->. But I can imago 3 that if you used the burst ability of it, to take out 2 tanks, in PVP, and then died, that might work. Due to the Lanchester's Laws snowball effect of tank number and therefore firepower advantage in PVP, if you traded yourself dead, fir 2x enemy dead earlier in the game... You might win rather a lot

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

28 minutes ago, TeyKey1 said:

I can't say, because I'd rather stab myself in the eye than play pvp ;->. But I can imago 3 that if you used the burst ability of it, to take out 2 tanks, in PVP, and then died, that might work. Due to the Lanchester's Laws snowball effect of tank number and therefore firepower advantage in PVP, if you traded yourself dead, fir 2x enemy dead earlier in the game... You might win rather a lot