On 6/8/2020 at 11:57 AM, TeyKey1 said:

MT-LB S8 Strela

Tier: 6 Class: AFV Premium: Yes

"Noo you can't just delete an MBT within seconds... Haha rocket pods go brrrr"

strela.jpg.442ebbc24c818a3d84717cf438cc0b8e.jpg

Modes: PVP, GLOPS
OP-Level: Ridiculous
Player-Level: Low Skill

shall we add a little data to this ... OP-Level: Ridiculous?  HA - we'll see about that!

I went through my GLOPS screenshots folder, and noted down any time there was a Strela in the match, and what place they came in, on the final results screen.
Place 1-10 ie. first place (top scorer) to last place (bottom scorer), by XP earned. All matches were 10 vs. 10, and i made a chart of the results..... :

strela-places.png.97674987b92bbb11129adf2ea0460974.png

The observant among you, may think you can see some kind of tendency, or pattern hidden in the results.

NOTE:
1. The 2 that came in 10th place, had zero XP, meaning they disconnected or team-killed and got their XP removed, they didn't actually 'come last'
2. Some of those in 2nd place, were beaten into 2nd  ... by ANOTHER Strela coming first!
3. Yes, some good drivers were probably in some of those tanks, and I dare say some useless wallet monkeys as well  ... the Strela seems to work for them too.
4. Coming top does not neccesarily = winning, sometimes 1st place on both sides was a Strela

Conclusion:
OP-Level: Ridiculous  - OMFG P2W Confirmed!

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

MT-LB S8 Strela

shall we add a little data to this ... OP-Level: Ridiculous?  HA - we'll see about that!

I went through my GLOPS screenshots folder, and noted down any time there was a Strela in the match, and what place they came in, on the final results screen.
Place 1-10 ie. first place (top scorer) to last place (bottom scorer), by XP earned. All matches were 10 vs. 10, by the way, and i made a chart of the results..... :

The observant among you, may think you can see some kind of tendency, or pattern hidden in the results.

NOTE:
1. The 2 that came in 10th place, had zero XP, meaning they disconnected or team-killed and got their XP removed, they didn't actually 'come last'
2. Some of those in 2nd place, were beaten into 2nd  ... by ANOTHER Strela coming first!
3. Yes, some good drivers were probably in some of those tanks, and I dare say some useless wallet monkeys as well  ... the Strela seems to work for them too.
4. Coming top does not neccesarily = winning, sometimes 1st place on both sides was a Strela

Conclusion:

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

MT-LB S8 Strela

Place 1-10 ie. first place (top scorer) to last place (bottom scorer), by XP earned. All matches were 10 vs. 10, by the way, and i made a chart of the results..... :

The observant among you, may think you can see some kind of tendency, or pattern in the results.

NOTE:

Conclusion:

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

MT-LB S8 Strela

The observant among you, may think you can see some kind of tendency, or pattern in the results.

NOTE:
4. Coming top =/= winning.

Conclusion:

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

MT-LB S8 Strela

NOTE:
3. Yes, some good drivers were probably in some of those tanks, and I dare say some useless wallet monkeys as well  ... seems to work for them too.

Conclusion:

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

MT-LB S8 Strela

NOTE:
3. Yes, some good drivers were probably in those tanks, and I dare say some useless wallet monkeys as well  ... seems to work for them too.

Conclusion:

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

MT-LB S8 Strela

NOTE:
3. Yes, some good drivers were probably in those tanks, and I dare say some useless wallet monkeys as well  ... seems to work for them too.

Conclusion:
OP-Level: Ridiculous  - OMFG Confirmed!