Edit History

LeoAegisMaximus

LeoAegisMaximus

I was surprised you missed on the the wilk when it had its PELE rounds before it got nerfed, I remember the Challenger 2 ATDU PISH shell buff where it turned into a module destroying god before the accuracy nerf along with reducing the post penetration damage. 

Oh I forgot object 490 problems when in pve the bots shoot out your cannon constantly. 

BWP 2000- is this with the 40mm cannon and dual missile launchers? I play mine like a Draco with the 60mm cannon and the single launcher i forgot some vehicles have specific over preforming load outs.   

LeoAegisMaximus

LeoAegisMaximus

I was surprised you missed on the the wilk when it had its PELE rounds before it got nerfed, I remember the Challenger 2 ATDU PISH shell buff where it turned into a module destroying god before the accuracy nerf along with reducing the post penetration damage. 

Oh I forgot object 490 problems when in pve the bots shoot out your cannon constantly. 

LeoAegisMaximus

LeoAegisMaximus