Edit History

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

48 minutes ago, Austin5125 said:

What do you think about ZUBR PSP and K1A1? Both are pretty competitive in my opinion if player completes all upgrades.

ZUBR PSP is quite fine I think, it's definitely on the stronger end of T7 TDs but I feel like the balance in T7 is quite good currently (at least compared to most other tiers), with few exceptions. I don't own the K1A1 unfortunately. It is definitely a quite strong tank and it's got a meme viewrange and capable gun. It's not really what you want to face as a lower tier vehicle but it is incredibly weak against ATGM frontally. If you hit it at the right spot you almost always get an ammorack. I think it would probably belong into the "Just a bit too strong" Category, because it really depends on the player if it performs good or not. 

36 minutes ago, Spyshadow01 said:

Only surprise was the inclusion of the Kashtet, but I'm primarily a PVE player so that may just be a limitation of my perspective.

No clue how it performs in PVE but it's still too strong in PVP. After the nerf of the missile speed it needs some more knowledge tough. And lots of players don't like it anymore because of this.

36 minutes ago, Spyshadow01 said:

I'm not sure I'd call the armor on the T15 strong

It depends on what you compare it to. As an all in one package the T15 is probably the best tank in the game along with the termis. The armor can take quite a beating even in PVE. As long as you don't expect miracles and park yourself in front of T15 salvos the armor is very good.

21 minutes ago, JCPershing said:

And i wouldn't call the Draco "op" it had his shining moment before balans 2.0, but now it's "meh"

Yeah its not particularly OP but it's quite strong if used properly. I still get very good games in it in PVP and GLOPS. You can even use the unmanned turret to your advantage in quite a lot situations. But agreed it kind of suffers from the powercreep. Tier 9/10 is generally a very much fucked tier in terms of balance so it's quite hard to find a standard to stick to in terms of what is strong, OP or completely broken.

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

30 minutes ago, Austin5125 said:

What do you think about ZUBR PSP and K1A1? Both are pretty competitive in my opinion if player completes all upgrades.

ZUBR PSP is quite fine I think, it's definitely on the stronger end of T7 TDs but I feel like the balance in T7 is quite good currently (at least compared to most other tiers), with few excetions. I don't own the K1A1 unfortunately. It is definitely a quite strong tank and it's got a meme viewrange and capable gun. It's not really what you want to face as a lower tier vehicle but it is incredibly weak against ATGM frontally. If you hit it at the right spot you almost always get an ammorack. I think it would probably belong into the "Just a bit too strong" Category, because it really depends on the player if it performs good or not. 

22 minutes ago, Spyshadow01 said:

Only surprise was the inclusion of the Kashtet, but I'm primarily a PVE player so that may just be a limitation of my perspective.

No clue how it performs in PVE but it's still too strong in PVP. After the nerf of the missile speed it needs some more knowledge tough. And lots of players don't like it anymore because of this.

23 minutes ago, Spyshadow01 said:

I'm not sure I'd call the armor on the T15 strong

It depends on what you compare it to. As an all in one package the T15 is probably the best tank in the game along with the termis. The armor can take quite a beating even in PVE. As long as you don't expect miracles and park yourself in front of T15 salvos the armor is very good.

10 minutes ago, JCPershing said:

And i wouldn't call the Draco "op" it had his shining moment before balans 2.0, but now it's "meh"

Yeah its not particularly OP but it's quite strong if used properly. I still get very good games in it in PVP and GLOPS. You can even use the unmanned turret to your advantage in quite a lot situations. But agreed it kind of suffers from the powercreep. Tier 9/10 is generally a very much fucked tier in terms of balance so it's quite hard to find a standard to stick to in terms of what is strong, OP or completely broken.