Edit History

BaJIbkupu9I

BaJIbkupu9I

fixed translation

Thank you very much for uploading the mod here, no matter how much I searched on the Internet, there are almost no alternative voices for armored warfare. Especially for Girls und Panzer, this is already sacred for fans of this anime.
By the way, it would be interesting to hear a similar mod based on the Panzer Knights game, there is a large pool of phrases for crew voice and many characters. But for now, this voice mod will be enough to feel something new in the game. Along with the Voice of war mod of course)

BaJIbkupu9I

BaJIbkupu9I

corrected the translation

Thank you very much for uploading the mod here, no matter how much I searched on the Internet, there are almost no alternative voices for armored warfare. Especially for Girls und Panzer, this is already sacred for fans of this anime.
By the way, it would be interesting to hear a similar mod based on the Panzer Knights game, there is a large pool of phrases for crew voice and many characters. But for now, this voice mod will be enough to feel something new in the game. Along with the Voice of war mod of course)

BaJIbkupu9I

BaJIbkupu9I

By the way, it would be interesting to hear a similar mod based on the Panzer Knights game, there is a large pool of phrases for voice acting and many characters. But for now, this voice mod will be enough to feel something new in the game. Along with the Voice of war mod of course)