Edit History

Silentstalker

Silentstalker

3 hours ago, Zemosu said:

Your ignoring the main issue. They can have whatever prices they want as long as the differently tax regions are kept separate. But we have a global server where it seems players are treated differently.

Also that argument about different prices is major BS cause for example different countries in the EU have different standards of living some are close to Russia, others are close to Switzerland and Norway. Should we then not have prices adjusted for every country it would certainly be justified by your own logic, we could even tie prices to the cost of grain, bread, milk, or any other trade goods you like.

I am well aware things come with price tags I never suggested otherwise I just don;t like the fact that the price tag is not the same for everyone.

And? I played several MMOs with Russian teammates and I am pretty sure they paid a different price for the game than I did. This is normal practice. Like I said, if you don't like it, open a Russian account. You'll lose the EN support, but you'll have their prices.

Actually, fun fact, it seems the RU server will get the EU prices after all... at least in USD.

Silentstalker

Silentstalker

3 hours ago, Zemosu said:

Your ignoring the main issue. They can have whatever prices they want as long as the differently tax regions are kept separate. But we have a global server where it seems players are treated differently.

Also that argument about different prices is major BS cause for example different countries in the EU have different standards of living some are close to Russia, others are close to Switzerland and Norway. Should we then not have prices adjusted for every country it would certainly be justified by your own logic, we could even tie prices to the cost of grain, bread, milk, or any other trade goods you like.

I am well aware things come with price tags I never suggested otherwise I just don;t like the fact that the price tag is not the same for everyone.

And? I played several MMOs with Russian teammates and I am pretty sure they paid a different price for the game than I did. This is normal practice. Like I said, if you don't like it, open a Russian account. You'll lose the EN support, but you'll have their prices.