Edit History

dfnce

dfnce

On 6/4/2020 at 5:00 PM, Lenticulas said:

So the Super-Duper Battle Path Access + 42.500 Battle Coins doesn't even get you the Pindad?

I puchased 42.5 "early" access, I had one complete assembled bradley in inventory to melt back to coins, plus about collected 15k coins from weekend SO crates (and very little from raid which i mostly ignored). This brought me to somewhat level 24 i think. I burnt 3 boosts so far (i still have 35) to play for coins and do randomly missions with crazy North-Korean tank, completed first 2 missions from each line plus the Coin collecting challenge gave me some solid coins too. I am 6k short to level 30. So unless some big mail ru or mygames server collapse happen in weekend, i probably get that Pindad either today or tomorrow. 

dfnce

dfnce

On 6/4/2020 at 5:00 PM, Lenticulas said:

So the Super-Duper Battle Path Access + 42.500 Battle Coins doesn't even get you the Pindad?

I puchased 42.5 "early" access, I had one complete assembled bradley in inventory to melt back to coins, plus about collected 5k coins from weekend SO crates (and very little from raid which i mostly ignored). This brought me to somewhat level 24 i think. I burnt 3 boosts so far (i still have 35) to play for coins and do randomly missions with crazy North-Korean tank, completed first 2 missions from each line plus the Coin collecting challenge gave me some solid coins too. I am 6k short to level 30. So unless some big mail ru or mygames server collapse happen in weekend, i probably get that Pindad either today or tomorrow.