Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

OK, it's stupid question time: (since i haven't bought it yet...)

1. when you unlock it, there are 3 paths, and then you finish those, and then you get to start the last ultimate path, yes?:
Do you get to pick your favourite one to start with, or are the initial 3 fixed in some order?

2. It says all the Mission sets

Destroy

1. In 10 battles, destroy or help destroy ... etc.

These can ONLY be done with this battle path's vehicles, of which there are 4, well 3 actually, because the last one you wont get until the end.
so to start off, they all have to be done with Type74 Tier 5 MBT, until you get to rank 10, and then you get the Seong'gun T6 MBT,

Have I got this right? .... 3 months of every mode being flooded with these 3 vehicles?

3. Potential repeatable missions - where do they appear - is it in the Contracts bit of the HQ?

4. Where does the Hunter AFV come in? I can't find that in the rank-reward bit?

- 5. Where can you buy it for cash, if you want to do that, & keep the gold? - ok I found this: https://market.my.games/shop/
---------------------
and FYI for everone,  it's €7.5 in real money or 3000g = approx €15 to buy the gold.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

1. when you unlock it, there are 3 paths, and then you finish those, and then you get to start the last ultimate path, yes?:
Do you get to pick your favourite one to start with, or are the initial 3 fixed in some order?

Destroy

These can ONLY be done with this battle path's vehicles, of which there are 4, well 3 actually, because the last one you wont get until the end.
so to start off, they all have to be done with Type74 Tier 5 MBT, until you get to rank 10, and then you get the Seong'gun T6 MBT,

Have I got this right? .... 3 months of every mode being flooded with these 3 vehicles?

3. Potential repeatable missions - where do they appear - is it in the Contracts bit of the HQ?

- 5. Where can you buy it for cash, if you want to do that, & keep the gold? - ok I found this: https://market.my.games/shop/

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Destroy

5. Where can you buy it for cash, if you want to do that, & keep the gold?

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Destroy

5. where can you buy it for cash, if you want to keep the gold?

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Destroy

5. wher can you buy it for cash, if you want to keep the gold?

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Destroy

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Do you get to pick your favourite one to start with, or are they fixed in order?

Destroy

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

1. when you unlock it, there are 3 paths:
Do you get to pick your favourite one to start with, or are they fixed in order?

Destroy

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

OK stupid question time: (since i haven't bought it yet...)

1. when you unlock it, there are 3 paths:

Destroy