Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Game Version:  (20/05/2020)

Brief Description: Player viewpoint instantly rotates 90 degrees, while driving wheeled vehicle, zoomed out

Steps to Reproduce:
Get small wheeled vehicle, i did it in a Kornet EM, although I have had it happen in a Crab, and also in on the West of GhostField.
Play glops on Waterway, drive around. I has happened at random times, but mostly driving at high speed through the bushes at G1.
I have only noticed it happening in small fast vehicles, in glops, and not in PvE. I have no idea about pvp

Result:
Randomly in the match, my viewpoint rotates 90 degrees, while I am driving.
One second my viewpoint is from behind the vehicle looking forward over it, the next second my viewpoint is suddenly from right of the vehicle looking at its right-hand side, while the vehicles is still driving in the original direction. Only the camera moves.
I then swing the camera back behind the vehicle, and it happens again.
It is very disturbing.
It never happened when zoomed in, in sniper mode.
Note: the camera does not *rotate* through 90 degrees, it is instantly changed.

Expected Behavior: The Camera remains where I control it.

Fixes/Workarounds: None. Possibly sea-sickness pills, might help.

Other Notes: I think this is going to give me some sort of epileptic seizure if it continues, the effect does not show up in the replay

switches instantly from this: pic a,  to ,this: pic b, while I am driving

frombehind.jpg

fromtheside.jpg

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Brief Description: Player viewpoint instantly rotates 90 degrees, while driving wheeled vehicle, zoomed out

Steps to Reproduce:
Get small wheeled vehicle, i did it in a Kornet EM, although I have had it happen in a Crab, and also in on the West of GhostField.
Play glops on Waterway, drive around. I has happened at random times, but mostly driving at high speed through the bushes at G1.
I have only noticed it happening in small fast vehicles, in glops, and not in PvE. I have no idea about pvp

Result:
One second my viewpoint is from behind the vehicle looking forward over it, the next second my viewpoint is suddenly from right of the vehicle looking at its right-hand side, while the vehicles is still driving in the original direction. Only the camera moves.
It is very disturbing.

Other Notes: I think this is going to give me some sort of epileptic seizure if it continues, the effect does not show up in the replay

switches instantly from this: pic a,  to ,this: pic b, while I am driving

frombehind.jpg

fromtheside.jpg

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Steps to Reproduce:

Result:
It is very disturbing.

switches instantly from this: pic a,  to ,this: pic b

frombehind.jpg

fromtheside.jpg