Edit History

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

It's simply a different tank. For PVP/GLOPS I think it's a significant buff, PVE it relies on dpm which means it was definitely better before (However it was horribly broken in PVE before so maybe it blends in better now).

In my opinion more distinct and fun to play. Now you can at least easily distinguish it visually from the other Termis. The ATGM are top notch, high pen, nice handling, and high damage. (Yes there seems to be an ATGM issue in AW nowadays but if this is fixed I think those missiles will be among the best T8 has to offer). MK was nerfed in dpm definitely but it's still quite capable to finish off enemies. Again for PVP/GLOPS this is not a big deal. I personally like the change a lot. It gives me more reason to actually use it for PVP rather than only PVE. But I have to say, that I have just recently aquired a mod. 2017, which leaves me with both an alternative for PVP and PVE whereas I can fully understand if there are PVE people only having the mod. 2000 who are now unhappy.

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

It's simply a different tank. For PVP/GLOPS I think it's a significant buff, PVE it relies on dpm which means it was definitely better before (However it was horribly broken in PVE before so maybe it belnds in better now).

In my opinion more distinct and fun to play. Now you can at least easily distinguish it visually from the other Termis. The ATGM are top notch, high pen, nice handling, and high damage. (Yes there seems to be an ATGM issue in AW nowadays but if this is fixed I think those missiles will be among the best T8 has to offer). MK was nerfed in dpm definitely but it's still quite capable to finish off enemies. Again for PVP/GLOPS this is not a big deal. I personally like the change a lot. It gives me more reason to actually use it for PVP rather than only PVE. But I have to say, that I have just recently aquired a mod. 2017, which leaves me with both an alternative for PVP and PVE whereas I can fully understand if there are PVE people only having the mod. 2000 who are now unhappy.