Edit History

BumbaX

BumbaX

Fixed an issue where the Matchmaker would assemble teams consisting solely of unarmored vehicles

I am not sure to like this change, even if with randoms and in some maps it meant a lower win rate, but I don't expect to have a very high win rate in PvE, if it happens IMO there is probably something wrong, and actually the fact that most of the players play only the higher difficulty setting is a clue that it, or a little less difficult as it, should be the easier setting, while the hard one should be IMO more challenging, at least in a clever way, not giving super powers to the bots, but making them smarter.

Anyway I had fun when I found me in some missions like Riding Party, Harbinger and Ghost Hunter with no MBT, both in platoon and with randoms. With randoms it meant to loose more often, but at least it meant to play using the brain and not only clicking the left mouse button...

:winkseal:

I will miss those low win rate, but fun to play maps without MBTs in the party.

BumbaX

BumbaX

Fixed an issue where the Matchmaker would assemble teams consisting solely of unarmored vehicles

I am not sure to like this change, even if with randoms and in some maps it meant a lower win rate, but I don't expect to have a very high win rate in PvE, if it happens IMO there is probably something wrong, and actually the fact that most of the players play only the higher difficulty setting is a clue that it, or a little less difficult as it, should be the easier setting, while the hard one should be IMO more challenging, at least in a clever way, not giving super powers to the bots, but making them smarter.

Anyway I had fun when I found me in some missions like Riding Party, Harbinger and Ghost Hunter with no MBT, both in platoon and with randoms. With randoms it meant to loose more often, but at least it meant to play using the brain and not only clicking the left mouse button...

:winkseal:I will miss those low win rate, but fun to play maps without MBTs in the party.