Edit History

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

I'm a bit lost now:

According to this:

https://aw.my.games/en/about/game-guides/spotting-and-camouflage

Tree canopies work much like bushes but only the part with leaves is taken into account. When you stand under a tall tree with a large crown, it will not help your camouflage in the slightest. But if you stand on the same level as the tree canopy so that it is positioned between you and the enemy, it will work much like a bush. Fallen trees also work like improvised bushes.

It already works like that I suppose. And this is as well the case according to my knowledge.

In this case just leave it as it is. If it is not the case I think it's something that can get added. However, I think there should be a hard cap of only 1 tree counting as extra camo. Otherwise it gets out of hand. In a PVP point of view I don't see any problem with this as long as you can't stack it to exorbitant values.

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

I'm a bit lost now:

According to this:

https://aw.my.games/en/about/game-guides/spotting-and-camouflage

Tree canopies work much like bushes but only the part with leaves is taken into account. When you stand under a tall tree with a large crown, it will not help your camouflage in the slightest. But if you stand on the same level as the tree canopy so that it is positioned between you and the enemy, it will work much like a bush. Fallen trees also work like improvised bushes.

It already works like that I suppose. And this is as well the case according to my knowledge.

In this case just leave it as it is. If it is not the case I think it's something taht can get added. However, I think there should be a hard cap of only 1 tree counting as extra camo. Otherwise it gets out of hand. In a PVP point of view I don't see any problem with this as long as you can't stack it to exorbitant values.

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

I'm a bit lost now:

According to this:

In this case just leave it as it is. If it is not the case I think it's something taht can get added. However, I think there should be a hard cap of only 1 tree counting as extra camo. Otherwise it gets out of hand. In a PVP point of view I don't see any problem with this as long as you can't stack it to exorbitant values.