Edit History

Qbicle

Qbicle

Updated site URL

It's been a while, but CSB has now been updated to include new stats and skill trees seen in 0.34.

Link: http://csb-hype.5v.pl/

A few things to note:

• Only English, German, and both Chinese languages are up to date and fully translated. The other languages are only translated up to 0.30 or before.
  • Recommended builds are disabled for now because the old ones are really outdated. You can suggest some here and I will forward them to HYPE for future updates.
  • Andrey Zaytsev's levels 1-2 values for Fixed Position IV skill are at 10%. They might get reverted back to the old values in the future . For reference, the game now rounds that skill's values up or down to the nearest integer, so it can look rather confusing.
  • Freja Højbjerg's Lone Hero skill is currently incorrect; it should activate when there is no friendly vehicles nearby, not enemies, but for some reason this is what's written in the game as well (it was correct before). I've asked HYPE to change this for a future update.
  • Similar to the point above, but even though the game has updated some of the old skills' descriptions, they may actually be incorrect. One such example is Rachel Kramer's Fury Fire, which states reload speed would increase when HP is at 50% or below, while it should be 50% or more. That's the problem with copying descriptions directly from the game, so we may have to carry out tests in the game to verify them if necessary.

There may be other errors in the latest build so please do let me know if you do spot any.

Qbicle

Qbicle

It's been a while, but CSB has now been updated to include new stats and skill trees seen in 0.34.

Link: https://www.csb-hype.5v.pl/

A few things to note:

• Only English, German, and both Chinese languages are up to date and fully translated. The other languages are only translated up to 0.30 or before.
  • Recommended builds are disabled for now because the old ones are really outdated. You can suggest some here and I will forward them to HYPE for future updates.
  • Andrey Zaytsev's levels 1-2 values for Fixed Position IV skill are at 10%. They might get reverted back to the old values in the future . For reference, the game now rounds that skill's values up or down to the nearest integer, so it can look rather confusing.
  • Freja Højbjerg's Lone Hero skill is currently incorrect; it should activate when there is no friendly vehicles nearby, not enemies, but for some reason this is what's written in the game as well (it was correct before). I've asked HYPE to change this for a future update.
  • Similar to the point above, but even though the game has updated some of the old skills' descriptions, they may actually be incorrect. One such example is Rachel Kramer's Fury Fire, which states reload speed would increase when HP is at 50% or below, while it should be 50% or more. That's the problem with copying descriptions directly from the game, so we may have to carry out tests in the game to verify them if necessary.

There may be other errors in the latest build so please do let me know if you do spot any.