Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I finished it via glops and some pve, and out of about 31 glops games I got about 58%. Pretty good for me, so I have no complaints.

The strange thing is, I don't know why I got a decent result in it. Of course it might just be luck, but whatever: it's my 58% and I'm going to claim it was skill, so there. :-P

... It's not quick, it's not maneuverable, it doesn't have an autoloader or a clip-feed, it's not armoured, I kept forgetting it has the right-click auto-lead.... So why? Maybe just because it's such a no-frills, boring sniper td, that you have to use it as such, and it's pretty good at its intended role?

Anyway, I did use the lead indicator, which I found to be useful seeing the lead on moving targets, especially when I switched ammo.

Crazy Fun: 6.5/10

Success: 8.5/10

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I finished it via glops and some pve, and out of about 31 glops games I got about 58%. Pretty good for me, so I have no complaints.

The strange thing is, I don't know why I got a decent result in it. Of course it might just be luck, but whatever: it's my 58% and I'm going to claim it was skill, so there. :-P

... It's not quick, it's not maneuverable, it doesn't have an autoloader or a clip-feed, it's not armoured, I kept forgetting it has the right-click auto-lead.... So why? Maybe just because it's such a no-frills, boring td, that you have to use it as such, and it's pretty good at its intended role?

Anyway, I did use the lead indicator, which I found to be useful seeing the lead on moving targets, especially when I switched ammo.

Crazy Fun: 6.5/10

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

... It's not quick, it's not maneuverable, it doesn't have an autoloader or a clip-feed, it's not armoured, I kept forgetting it has the right-click auto-lead.... So why? Maybe just because it's such a no-frills, boring td, that you have to use it as such, and it's quite good at its intended purpose?

I did use the lead indicator, which I found to be useful seeing the lead on moving targets, when I switched ammo.

Fun: 6.5/10

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

... It's not quick, it's not maneuverable, it doesn't have an autoloader or a clip-feed, it's not armoured, I kept forgetting it has the right-click auto-lead.... So why? Maybe just because it's such a no-frills, boring td, that you have to use it as such, and it's quite good at its intended purpose?

I did use the lead indicator, which I found to be useful seeing the lead on moving targets, when I switched ammo.

Fun: 6/10