Edit History

Silentstalker

Silentstalker

Western sources usually mix these vehicles up so I wouldn't put much stock into anything in English. It's basically the earliest proto-Terminator from 2000. Was shown around a bit, didn't get much attention and in 2002, it was reworked to what is basically Ramka-99 in the game. The designations are a complete mess, multiple configurations can be referred to as "Ramka-99" and such. That's why we'll likely be calling this vehicle BMPT Mod.2000 in English. As for the Kornet missiles, I'd like to bring your attention to the fact that it's an older Kornet-E model, not Kornet-EM.

Silentstalker

Silentstalker

Western sources usually mix these vehicles up so I wouldn't put much stock into anything in English. It's basically the earliest proto-Terminator from 2000. Was shown around a bit, didn't get much attention and in 2002, it was reworked to what is basically Ramka-99 in the game. The designations are a complete mess, multiple configurations can be referred to as "Ramka-99" and such. That's why we'll likely be calling this vehicle BMPT Mod.2000 in English.