Edit History

ceejee007

ceejee007

Unfortunally I see this kind of behavior almost every day in the games I play. Even if I have some understanding that more and more MBT are camping based on the huge amount of " ratatatatatat AFV / TD present" As MBT you are good to " eat the shells", but hardly can do a huge amount of damage and don't even think about making some kill's. The amount of kill stealers is becoming more and more (all based on the missions in the BP).

And in some perspective, I can understand this kind of gameplay (camping, kill stealing etc.), as mentioned before " the game mechanism does not change and keep them rewarded, nothing goanna change. (And personally..... can't blame them...they play in a " most effective" attitude)". 

But it is another issue is when the start to block you, push you in an immobilized position, ram you all the time in a game etc. Because they have huge ego's and when you call upon them, those poor souls are deeply hurt. Then they wish you all kind of diseases, going to do something with your mother etc. And reporting has no use. When you send a screenshot to support, they want the whole replay, and when you send the replay, they want the specific screenshot (together with all kinds of info of your pc processor, videoboard, memory etc. of which I really seen no use for....), and so I stopped reporting. Also due to the fact that some kind of player, in this case from a specific part of Europe was recently stating "This is a RU game, and they won't penalize RU players". (don't say / state that this kind of incorrect behavior is only the case regarding RU players, because I see more and more copy behavior from non-RU players). Simply because they / the game system doesn't act upon such behavior. And fully understand that the DEV's will declare it " complete nonsense", but as the game quote says is so nicely; "I have a bad feeling about this". 

So it is my opinion that I for the time being that this game is still alive, we have to deal with this kind of behavior, because personally I don't have the feeling that the DEV's / Moderators / Support or whoever going to do something about this kind of behavior of some kind of players and the game mechanism does not change (I have really no info about such kind of changes...) and this kind of gameplay keep them rewarded (really can't blame them...they play in a " most effective" attitude), so nothing goanna change. Then the only 2 options are remaining:

1) Accept it as it is. Try (when possible) to ignore it, and in my case, when It is way to much I leave the game, and when I will receive a ban because of " desertion" so be it.

2) Uninstall the game (as suggested by some moderator, if you don't like it then feel free to leave and let the door.....)

Personally, I went for option 1. But that kind of gameplay behavior made that I'm losing the fun in this game, play less and less and looking around for some other games. And as a overall result of this, I nowadays hardly invest money in this game.

Godspeed.

ceejee007

ceejee007

Unfortunally I see this kind of behavior almost every day in the games I play. Even if I have some understanding that more and more MBT are camping based on the huge amount of " ratatatatatat AFV / TD present" As MBT you are good to " eat the shells", but hardly can do a huge amount of damaged and don't even think about making some kill's. The amount of kill stealers is becoming more and more (all based on the missions in the BP).

And in some perspective, I can understand this kind of gameplay (camping, kill stealing etc.), as mentioned before " the game mechanism does not change and keep them rewarded, nothing goanna change. (And personally..... can't blame them...they play in a " most effective" attitude)". 

But it is another issue is when the start to block you, push you in an immobilized position, ram you all the time in a game etc. Because they have huge ego's and when you call upon them, those poor souls are deeply hurt. Then they wish you all kind of diseases, going to do something with your mother etc. And reporting has no use. When you send a screenshot to support, they want the whole replay, and when you send the replay, they want the specific screenshot (together with all kinds of info of your pc processor, videoboard, memory etc. of which I really seen no use for....), and so I stopped reporting. Also due to the fact that some kind of player, in this case from a specific part of Europe was recently stating "This is a RU game, and they won't penalize RU players". (don't say / state that this kind of incorrect behavior is only the case regarding RU players, because I see more and more copy behavior from non-RU players). Simply because they / the game system doesn't act upon such behavior. And fully understand that the DEV's will declare it " complete nonsense", but as the game quote says is so nicely; "I have a bad feeling about this". 

So it is my opinion that I for the time being that this game is still alive, we have to deal with this kind of behavior, because personally I don't have the feeling that the DEV's / Moderators / Support or whoever going to do something about this kind of behavior of some kind of players and the game mechanism does not change (I have really no info about such kind of changes...) and this kind of gameplay keep them rewarded (really can't blame them...they play in a " most effective" attitude), so nothing goanna change. Then the only 2 options are remaining:

1) Accept it as it is. Try (when possible) to ignore it, and in my case, when It is way to much I leave the game, and when I will receive a ban because of " desertion" so be it.

2) Uninstall the game (as suggested by some moderator, if you don't like it then feel free to leave and let the door.....)

Personally, I went for option 1. But that kind of gameplay behavior made that I'm losing the fun in this game, play less and less and looking around for some other games. And as a overall result of this, I nowadays hardly invest money in this game.

Godspeed.