Edit History

BumbaX

BumbaX

Probably to do like them and wait for a quick loss is the wisest thing, as the chance to lose anyway is high, but I can not force myself to do it, I play for the fun and I have no fun if I don't do what I can to bring the party to the victory.

And if you are in a tank that can spot, so not a MGM and I would say also not a Mephisto, even if the Mephisto has the camo to do it, but in some good AFV or light tank with a good camo commander it can be very rewarding as you can farm a lot of spotting damage. I perfectly see the reasons why some MBT players that have no clue about how to play are scared of Harbinger, even with armor it is so easy to be wiped out fast at the beginning if you don't know how to use the terrain features and you over extend just a little, as you have the tanks near that house, but also others coming from the river, if there is not a good spotter on the hill to spot them and warn you, and the ones that come from the NE part of the map, so you have to face tanks that have cover while you are flanked from 2 sides. A player that does know how to play probably gets destroyed fast in his MBT every time he dares to do what actually an MBT is supposed to do, go forward and spot for the snipers on the hill, so they chose to become MBT snipers hoping that there is some other MBT that does the dirt work, and end to do it also when they are the only MBTs in the party.

But if with your squishy you go, start to spot, have at least part of the first swarm of enemies cleared there is a chance that they will follow you as the main problem that pushed them on the hill is already partially resolved. Most of the time you fail anyway, but doing it at least i can have some fun.

Never give up!:apseal:

BumbaX

BumbaX

Probably to do like them and wait for a quick loss is the wisest thing, as the chance to lose anyway is high, but I can not force myself to do it, I play for the fun and I have no fun if I don't do what I can to bring the party to the victory.

And if you are in a tank that can spot, so not a MGM and I would say also not a Mephisto, even if the Mephisto has the camo to do it, but in some good AFV or light tank with a good camo commander it can be very rewarding as you can farm a lot of spotting damage. I perfectly see the reasons why some MBT players that have no clue about how to play are scared of Harbinger, even with armor it is so easy to be wiped out fast at the beginning if you don't know how to use the terrain features and you over extend just a little, as you have the tanks near that house, but also others coming from the river, if there is not a good spotter on the hill to spot them and warn you, and the ones that come from the NE part of the map, so you have to face tanks that have cover while you are flanked from 2 sides. A player that does know how to play probably gets destroyed fast in has MBT every time he dares to do what actually an MBT is supposed to do, go forward and spot for the snipers on the hill, so they chose to become MBT snipers hoping that there is some other MBT that does the dirt work, and end to do it also when they are the only MBTs in the party.

But if with your squishy you go, start to spot, have at least part of the first swarm of enemies cleared there is a chance that they will follow you as the main problem that pushed them on the hill is already partially resolved. Most of the time you fail anyway, but doing it at least i can have some fun.

BumbaX

BumbaX

And if you are in a tank that can spot, so not a MGM and I would say also not a Mephisto, even if the Mephisto has the camo to do it, but in some good AFV or light tank with a good camo commander it can be very rewarding as you can farm a lot of spotting damage. I perfectly see the reasons why some MBT players that have no clue about how to play are scared of Harbinger, even with armor it is so easy to be wiped out fast at the beginning if you don't know how to use the terrain features and you over extend just a little, as you have the tanks near that house, but also others coming from the river, if there is not a good spotter on the hill to spot them and war you, and the ones that come from the NE part of the map, so you have to face tanks that have cover while you are flanked from 2 sides. A player that does know how to play probably gets destroyed fast in has MBT every time he dares to do what actually an MBT is supposed to do, go forward and spot for the snipers on the hill, so they chose to become MBT snipers hoping that there is some other MBT that does the dirt work, and end to do it also when they are the only MBTs in the party.