Edit History

CWolf1

CWolf1

Type-os, wrong grammar

SS-0004.jpg.523b2cc3962b978e3bf9fda56be5aab0.jpg

NOTE:  The screenshot above got removed from the official Discord AW channel because I refused to remove the names.  

The reason why I deliberately left the names because I want the moderators to know the rampant abuse of the system which allows players to recieve points/credits for abandoning the game.  

Above is a GlOps match (around 16:00 CEST, 20 September 2020) and shows FIVE (5) disconnected players.  

The game started with ONE (1) AFK player, the Merk 4M with zero kills .  The game then progressed with the XM1A player team-killing another in the first 10 minutes of the match.  So that takes the score to 8 players vs 10.  

In the next five minutes, four players rage-quit.  The score is now 4 players against a hoarde of 10 players.  

My point is this:  AFK and rage-quitters can make-or-break the outcome of a match.  If AW don't come up with a solution or mechanism to stop this shenanigan then there is no stopping players from "parking" a Spinx in the middle of a map and gain (spotting) points.  

ScreenShot0005.thumb.jpg.26a8958e514212cbaaac8465d202665e.jpg

NOTE

1. I am a "below average" player.  But these rage-quitters and AFK players actually make me look good.  
  2. I am not here to do "Russian-bashing":  There are some good Russian players and there are some scary Russian players I do not want to play AGAINST -- these are players who can/will "run circles around me" in a tank.  
  3. In the early days of WoT there was an anti-AFK mechanism where the player is asked to press a key on the keyboard if the server detects inactivity.  
  4. Discor moderator claim "statistics" do not support my claim about the number of AFK players.  Actual numbers, based on statistics, are a lot lower than one-per-game.  
CWolf1

CWolf1

Type-os, wrong grammar

NOTE:  The screenshot above got removed from the official Discord AW channel because I refused to remove the names.  

The reason why I deliberately left the names because I want the moderators to know the rampant abuse of the system which allows players to recieve points/credits for doing abandoning the game.  

Above is a GlOps match (around 16:00 CEST, 20 September 2020) and shows FIVE (5) disconnected players.  

The game started with ONE (1) AFK player, the Merk 4M with zero kills .  The game then progressed with the XM1A player team-killing another in the first 10 minutes of the match.  So that takes the score to 8 players vs 10.  

In the next five minutes, four players rage-quit.  The score is now 4 players against a hoarde of 10 players.  

My point is this:  AFK and rage-quitters can make-or-break the outcome of a match.  If AW don't come up with a solution or mechanism to stop this shenanigan then there is no stopping players from "parking" a Spinx in the middle of a map and gain (spotting) points.  

NOTE

1. I am a "below average" player.  But these rage-quitters and AFK players actually make me look good.  
  2. I am not here to do "Russian-bashing":  There are some good Russian players and there are some scary Russian players I do not want to play AGAINST -- these are players who can/will "run circles around me" in a tank.  
  3. In the early days of WoT there was an anti-AFK mechanism where the player is asked to press a key on the keyboard if the server detects inactivity.  
  4. Discor moderator claim "statistics" do not support my claim about the number of AFK players.  Actual numbers, based on statistics, are a lot lower than one-per-game.  
CWolf1

CWolf1

Type-os, wrong grammar

The reason why I deliberately left the names because I want the moderators to know the rampant abuse of the system which allows players to recieve points/credits for doing abandoning the game.  

NOTE

CWolf1

CWolf1

Type-os, wrong grammar

My point is this:  AFK and rage-quitters can make-or-break the outcome of a match.  If AW don't come up with a solution or mechanism to stop this shenanigans then there is no stopping players from "parking" a Spinx in the middle of a map and gain (spotting) points.  

NOTE

CWolf1

CWolf1

Type-os, wrong grammar

Above is a GlOps match and shows FIVE (5) disconnected players.  

My point is this:  AFK and rage-quitters can make-or-break the outcome of a match.  If AW don't come up with a solution or mechanism to stop this shenanigans then there is no stopping players from "parking" a Spinx in the middle of a map and gain (spotting) points.  

NOTE

CWolf1

CWolf1

Above is a GloOps match.  It shows FIVE (5) disconnected players.  

NOTE

CWolf1

CWolf1

CWolf1

CWolf1

The game started with ONE (1) AFK player, the Merk 4M with zero kills ScreenShot0005.thumb.jpg.26a8958e514212cbaaac8465d202665e.jpgScreenShot0005.thumb.jpg.26a8958e514212cbaaac8465d202665e.jpg.  The game then progressed with the XM1A player team-killing another in the first 10 minutes of the match.  So that takes the score to 8 players vs 10.