Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

The thing that bothers me, OK it's one of many things, but we'll stick with this one for the moment.

Imagine in Glops, on Narrows:
Some A-hole wants to sabotage his team, for whatever reason - he decides to go to some remote corner of the map and hide,
deliberately taking no part in shooting tanks, taking cap points, or defending them.
vs.
Compare this with what happens when someone wanders off on Narrows, to the East of the map where there are no cap points.
far away from any tanks, and without posibility of taking or defending any caps.

IT'S THE F**KING SAME

Someone shoot these people please

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

The thing that bothers me, OK it's one of many things, but we'll stick with this one for the moment.

Imagine in Glops, on Narrows:
Some A-hole wants to sabotage his team, for whatever reason - he decides to go to some remote corner of the map and hide,
deliberately taking no part in shooting tanks, taking cap points, or defending them.
vs.
Compare this with what happens when someone wanders off on Narrows, to the East of the map where there are no cap points.
far away from any tanks, and without posibility of taking or defending any caps.

IT'S THE FUCKING SAME

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Imagine in Glops:
vs.

IT'S THE FUCKING SAME

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Imagine in Glops:
vs.
far away from any cap points, or tanks, and without posibility of taking or defending any caps.

IT'S THE FUCKING SAME

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

The thing that bothers me, OK it's one of many, but we'll stick with this one for the moment.

Imagine in Glops:
vs.
far away from any cap points, or tanks, and without posibility of taking or defending any caps.

IT'S THE FUCKING SAME