Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

9 hours ago, JCPershing said:

I was wondering why this moron in a T14 was sniping from spawn and basically did nothing all game, made sense once the game was over

(found him again hours later, and he's only firing atgms with the T-14...)

ScreenShot0172.jpg

Thats truly frightening...

He's played glops for 1600 games?! At 10 mins a game that's 260 frigging hours. And if we assume that people are bad when they start, and then get better, how terrible must he have been to only now, have got his average UP TO 42%.

OK this is simply not possible... or I hope this is not humanly possible. I think someone must have botted this account up to where it had loads of high level tanks, and the human bought it. And he's probably a regular on my teams judging by the last 2 days.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

9 hours ago, JCPershing said:

I was wondering why this moron in a T14 was sniping from spawn and basically did nothing all game, made sense once the game was over

(found him again hours later, and he's only firing atgms with the T-14...)

ScreenShot0172.jpg

Thats truly frightening...

He's played glops for 1600 games?! At 10 mins a game that's 260 frigging hours. And if we assume that people are bad when they start, and then get better, how terrible must he have been to only now, have got his average UP TO 42%.

OK this is simply not possible. I think someone must have botted this account up to where it had loads of high level tanks, and the human bought it. And he's probably a regular on my teams judging by the last 2 days.