Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I couldn't not post this. The worst abortion of a 10x10 glops game i have experienced.

Usual wtf are they doing, glops-Narrows idiocy, but it's half of the frigging team this time. Again after about 2 minutes.
.... at the end I drove face-first up to a concrete bunker in my vbl, and started shooting missiles into it at point blank range,
to try and kill myself.

Only 2 players including me got any cap points at all.
A platoon of our 2x T8 Marders came dead last. The Swingfire ... well the Swing's shit in glops, so i guess he has an excuse.
I wanted to weep blood by the end of it.
Just shoot me now.

EDIT:Well ... if we're naming n shaming ... ;->   :

Spoiler

the T8 Marder platoon was:
[lesFR]FATBOYS
[lesFR]nico40a

worst-glops.png

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I couldn't not post this. The worst abortion of a 10x10 glops game i have experienced.

Usual wtf are they doing, glops-Narrows idiocy, but it's half of the frigging team this time. Again after about 2 minutes.
.... at the end I drove face-first up to a concrete bunker in my vbl, and started shooting missiles into it at point blank range,
to try and kill myself.

A platoon of our 2x T8 Marders came dead last. The Swingfire ... well the Swing's shit in glops, so i guess he has an excuse.
Just shoot me now.

Well if we're naming n shaming ... ;->   :

Spoiler

[lesFR]FATBOYS
[lesFR]nico40a

worst-glops.png

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

to try and kill myself.

Just shoot me now.

Spoiler

[lesFR]FATBOYS
[lesFR]nico40a

worst-glops.png

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

to try and kill myself.

Just shoot me now.

worst-glops.png

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

to try and kill myself.

A platoon of our 2x T8 Marders came dead last.
Just shoot me now.

worst-glops.png

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I couldn't not post this. The worst abortion of a glops game i have experienced.

to try and kill myself.

A platoon of our 2x T8 Marders came dead last.
Just shoot me now.

worst-glops.png