Edit History

Norse_Viking

Norse_Viking

Seplling errors and adding additional info

No its not legit, this has annoyed me alot, finally a you guys are introducing a norwegian camouflage. And its nothing like i ever seen in my 3,5 years serving in the army. So i have been searching the web.

ITS SWEDISH , the tank you got picture of is a swedish Infanterikanonvagn 91. It has a far as I know never 'served' in the norwegian army. 

https://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanterikanonvagn_91

Verken Ikv 91 eller varianter har blitt eksportert fra Sverige. WHICH MEANS , Neither the Ik91 or variants have never been exported outside sweden.

I dont know if this one is region blocked. But take alook at time stamp 1,10 and out.  Thats from a norwegian recruitment video.

Thats the camo i usually see when there are army excercises arround. I served in the 90 ties, the brown color was a bit darker. But beside that the camo you see in the video is norwegian summer camo.

That sickly green color is swedish, while we consider the swedes our brothers. We dont use their camouflage. The swedes are weird...

small picture, upload limit. Google swedish vehicle camoflage and this is most likely the first hit.

image.png.4d8595138f73501c4d1877dcb977e267.png

Norse_Viking

Norse_Viking

Seplling errors and adding additional info

No its not legit, this has annoyed me alot, finally a you guys are introducing a norwegian camouflage. And its nothing like i ever seen in my 3,5 years serving in the army. So i have been searching the web.

ITS SWEDISH , the tank you got picture of is a swedish Infanterikanonvagn 91. It has a far as I know never 'served' in the norwegian army. 

Verken Ikv 91 eller varianter har blitt eksportert fra Sverige. WHICH MEANS , Neither the Ik91 or variants have never been exported outside sweden.

I dont know if this one is region blocked. But take alook at time stamp 1,10 and out.  Thats from a norwegian recruitment video.

That sickly green color is swedish, while we consider the swedes our brothers. We dont use their camouflage. The swedes are weird...

small picture, upload limit. Google swedish vehicle camoflage and this is most likely the first hit.

Norse_Viking

Norse_Viking

I dont know if this one is region blocked. But take alook at time stamp 1,10 and out. 

That sickly green color is swedish, while we consider the swedes our brothers. We dont use their camouflage. The swedes are weird...

Norse_Viking

Norse_Viking

I dont know if this one is region blocked. But take alot at time stamp 1,10 and out. 

That sickly green color is swedish, while we consider the swedes out brothers. We dont use their camouflage. The swedes are weird...

Norse_Viking

Norse_Viking

I dont know if this one is region blocked. But take alot at time stamp 1,10 and out. 

That sickly green color is swedish, while we consider the swedes out brothers. We dont use their camouflage.

Norse_Viking

Norse_Viking

That sickly green color is swedish, while we consider the swedes out brothers. We dont use their camouflage.

small picture, upload limit