Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Does anyone know exactly how this works? 

I press and hold down the activation key, for what seems like a long time, and after a few seconds, tanks around me start getting designated, just like the afv designate ability, so far so good. 

It seems to take quite a long time to activate it. 

What I want to know is what gets designated?... Is it visible tanks? Only tanks I'm personally spotting? tanks I have a line of sight to? 

And it says in the description, it becomes inactive, if "the vehicle" moves faster than 10km/h IIRC. 

"The vehicle"... being me? Them? Does it cut out if I successfully designate them, and then start moving or just fail if I or they, move whilst I'm activating it? 

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I press and hold down the activation key, for what seems like a long time, and after a few seconds, tanks around me start getting designated, just like the afv designate ability, so far so good. 

What I want to know is what gets designated?... Is it visible tanks? Only tanks I'm personally spotting? tanks I have a line of sight to? 

And it says in the description, it becomes inactive, if the vehicle" moves faster than 10km/h IIRC. 

"The vehicle"... being me? Them? Does it cut out if I successfully designate them, and then start moving or just fail if I or they, move whilst I'm activating it? 

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

And it says in the description, the becomes inactive, if the vehicle" moves faster than 10km/h IIRC. 

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

And it says in the description, the effect ends if "the vehicle" moves faster than 10km/h IIRC. 

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

And it says in the description, the effect ends if "the vehicle" moves faster than 10km/h IIRC. 

"The vehicle"... being me? Them? Does it cut out if I successfully designate them, and then start moving or just fail if I or they, move whilst activating it?