Edit History

dfnce

dfnce

On 7/29/2021 at 1:02 PM, Zafir said:

Have not seen a single unique offer yet and got my 3rd special offer just today (Bmpt 2017, K1A1, Chall. 1 Falcon).

Are you re-rolling?

My personal opinion that just re-rolls outside of active Russian online gambling peak (or when very fortunate Russian streamers stream their incredible wins - that is around 16-20 PM of GMT-3 ) may not be helpful at all. There is static pool of high end rare rewards which rotates in loop, then you never see them again. The pool refreshes once per hour (not necessarily at 00 minute), probably it is only truth for said "high gamble" hours, i conclude that the reward pool exhausts faster. 

dfnce

dfnce

Have not seen a single unique offer yet and got my 3rd special offer just today (Bmpt 2017, K1A1, Chall. 1 Falcon).

Are you re-rolling?

My personal opinion that just re-rolls outside of active Russian online gambling peak (or when very fortunate Russian streamers stream their incredible wins - that is around 16-20 PM of GMT-3 ) may not be helpful at all. There is static pool of high end rare rewards which rotates in loop, then you never see them again. The pool refreshes once per hour (not necessarily at 00 minute), probably it is only truth for said "high gamble" hours, i conclude that the reward pool is exhausts faster. 

dfnce

dfnce

Are you re-rolling?

My personal opinion that just re-rolls outside of active Russian online gambling peak (or when very fortunate Russian streamers stream their incredible wins - that is around 16-20 PM of GMT-3 ) may not be helpful at all. There is static pool of high end rare rewards which I rotates over and over, then you never see them again. It refreshes once per hour (not necessarily 00 minute) but probably it is only for said "high gamble" hours, i conclude that the reward pool is exhausted faster so it refreshes more often.