Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Thanks for the great guide, by the way. 

I just hope that down the end of this road, is not the same place that WoT ended up in. Ie about 2-3/15 per side using advantage-gaining cheat mods, in every match. 

For example, if can you mod the tanks' texture files, thereby enabling hitbox-skins? And if I've thought of it, I'll guarantee the cheats will have too... I hope this is not Pandora's box of shit

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I just hope that down the end of this road, is not the same place that Wot ended up in. Ie about 2-3/15 per side using advantage-gaining cheat mods, in every match. 

For example, if can you mod the tanks' texture files, thereby enabling hitbox-skins? And if I've thought of it, I'll guarantee the cheats will have too... I hope this is not Pandora's box of shit

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I just hope that down the end of this road, is not the same place that Wot ended up in. Ie about 3+/15 per side using advantage-gaining cheat mods, in every match. 

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I just hope that down the end of this road, is not the same place that Wot ended up in. Ie about 4/15 per side using advantage-gaining cheat mods, in every match. 

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I just hope that down the end of this road, is not the same place that Wot ended up in. Ie about 4/15 per side using advantage-gaining cheat mods, in every match. 

For example, if can you mod the tanks' texture files, thereby enabling hitbox-skins? And if I've thought of it, I'll guarantee the cheats will have too... 

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

For example, if can you mod the tanks' texture files, thereby enabling hitbox-skins? And if I've thought of it, I'll guarantee the cheats will too...