Edit History

Sebastian_Grimm

Sebastian_Grimm

Hello all. Found where the banner flags (the 9999gold ones) are located. To replace the flags with your owns, just do like haswell: open the flag you want to replace, paste your image, and save with the same name. I also recommend doing a backup of all the flags. To view your flag, just select the country flag you replaced.

C:\Games\Armored Warfare MyCom\gamesdk\textures-0054.pak\objects\vehicles\textures_universal\flags_vehicles\
C:\Games\Armored Warfare MyCom\gamesdk\textures-0015.pak\objects\vehicles\textures_universal\flags_vehicles\  (15 also contains camos)
imagem.png.6f483ce69274d0302afed85e9c527540.png

Sebastian_Grimm

Sebastian_Grimm

Hello all. Found where the banner flags (the 9999gold ones) are located. To replace the flags with your owns, just do like haswell: open the flag you want to replace, paste your image, and save with the same name. I also recommend doing a backup of all the flags. To view your flag, just select the country flag you replaced.

C:\Games\Armored Warfare MyCom\gamesdk\textures-0054.pak\objects\vehicles\textures_universal\flags_vehicles\
C:\Games\Armored Warfare MyCom\gamesdk\textures-0015.pak\objects\vehicles\textures_universal\flags_vehicles

Sebastian_Grimm

Sebastian_Grimm

C:\Games\Armored Warfare MyCom\gamesdk\objects\vehicles\textures_universal\flags_vehicles

Sebastian_Grimm

Sebastian_Grimm

C:\Games\Armored Warfare My Com\Armored Warfare MyCom\gamesdk\objects\vehicles\textures_universal\flags_vehicles

Sebastian_Grimm

Sebastian_Grimm

Hello all. Found where the banner flags (the 999gold ones) are located. To replace the flags with your owns, just do like haswell: open the flag you want to replace, paste your image, and save with the same name. I also recommend doing a backup of all the flags. To view your flag, just select the country flag you replaced.