Edit History

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

Hello and welcome :happyseal:

3 hours ago, ShadowStag said:

I am not that good! I get by but I am looking for better game play and improve.  I am absolutely rubbish at pvp!!!  First to admit your weakness and welcomes it in order to get good.

Well there are lots of rubbish players in PVP so you're not really an exception :derpiseal: The thing that sets you apart from them is that you want to improve. I can point you to my AW vehicle guides in the PVP and GLOPS modes. The commentary is in german unfortunately so you'll likely not understand much of it but I think even by watching my gameplay you might be able to improve a bit and maybe adapt some new tactics (That's what helped me the most in my early days of WOT years ago):

I try to grow the list continuously.

I do prefer pve but I have a low tolerance of keyboard warriors and gobshites in comms.

Idiots you can find in every mode unfortunately :snrk:

Anyways. Good luck with your improvement!

Edit: Forgot to add that the forum has a guide and tutorial section. I think you might as well be able to find some interesting stuff there:

https://armoredlabs.net/index.php?/forum/38-guides-tutorials/

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

Hello and welcome :happyseal:

I am not that good! I get by but I am looking for better game play and improve.  I am absolutely rubbish at pvp!!!  First to admit your weakness and welcomes it in order to get good.

Well there are lots of rubbish players in PVP so you're not really an exception :derpiseal: The thing that sets you apart from them is that you want to improve. I can point you to my AW vehicle guides in the PVP and GLOPS modes. The commentary is in german unfortunately so you'll likely not understand much of it but I think even by watching my gameplay you might be able to improve a bit and maybe adapt some new tactics (That's what helped me the most in my early days of WOT years ago):

I try to grow the list continuously.

I do prefer pve but I have a low tolerance of keyboard warriors and gobshites in comms.

Idiots you can find in every mode unfortunately :snrk:

Anyways. Good luck with your improvement!