Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I don't mind being penalised the money and the xp for team killing, intentional or not, fair enough

What I very much DO disagree with, is if I team kill someone accidentally, that I get kicked out of the match, unfairly penalising all the rest of my team, maybe causing the whole team to lose, because I had an accident and shot someone.

That, is not fair.

Penalise me, sure why not. Screw over my team, because of my mistake?

No.

That's Bullshit.

By the way, I fully respect @BumbaX and others' stance regarding team killing, mine is somewhat different:
... as for deliberately shooting people who are being assholes on my team.. I don't have a single second of worry about it.  
If they didn't want to be team-killed they shouldn't be team-sabotaging assholes. Screw them.
And if you want a culturally appropriate, historical justification for it (it is a Russian game, after all) :

"In the Red Army of the RSFSR and the Soviet Union the concept of barrier troops first arose in August 1918 with the formation of the заградительные отряды (zagraditelnye otriady), translated as "blocking troops" or "anti-retreat detachments"

That would machine-gun their own troops, if they so much as tried to retreat...

From
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrier_troops

;-)

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I don't mind being penalised the money and the xp for team killing, intentional or not, fair enough

What I very much DO disagree with, is if I team kill someone accidentally, that I get kicked out of the match, unfairly penalising all the rest of my team, maybe causing the whole team to lose, because I had an accident and shot someone.

That, is not fair.

No.

That's Bullshit.

By the way, I fully respect @BumbaX and others' stance regarding team killing, mine is somewhat different:
... as for deliberately shooting people who are being assholes on my team.. I don't have a single second of worry about it.  
If they didn't want to be team-killed they shouldn't be team-sabotaging assholes. Screw them.
And if you want a culturally and historically appropriate justification for it (it is a Russian game, after all) :

"In the Red Army of the RSFSR and the Soviet Union the concept of barrier troops first arose in August 1918 with the formation of the заградительные отряды (zagraditelnye otriady), translated as "blocking troops" or "anti-retreat detachments"

From

;-)

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

That, is not fair.

No.

That's Bullshit.

By the way, I fully respect @BumbaX 's stance regarding team killing, mine is somewhat different:
And if you want a culturally and historically appropriate justification for it (it is a Russian game, after all) :

From

;-)

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

That, is not fair.

No.

Bullshit.

By the way, I fully respect @BumbaX 's stance regarding team killing, mine is somewhat different:

From

;-)

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

That, is not fair.

No.

Bullshit.

By the way, I fully respect @BumbaX's stance regarding team killing, mine is somewhat different:

From

;-)

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

That, is not fair.

Penalise me, sure why not. Screw over my team, because of my mistake? No. Bullshit.

By the way, I fully respect @BumbaX's stance regarding team killing, mine is somewhat different:

From

;-)