Edit History

dfnce

dfnce

On 4/10/2020 at 12:49 PM, Haswell said:
  • no premium time
  • no insignias
  • no boosters
  • no opening boxes (including contract stuff)
  • no daily login rewards
  • no premium vehicles
  • no gold usage
  • no freebies from the store

Here it goes... questions, comments and advice are welcomed!

They (masters of game) changed the economy the way when a prem tank and prem acc each give you +100% to credit earnings, so any other configurations lag in terms of earnings. So my advice - not pursuing or refusing the usage of free premium day from my.games (my.com) is bad idea. Non-stacking of available boosts / insignias with enabled prem account mode once a week is bad idea. There is one 1-day rented premium vehicle from so called weekly "training" reward chest. Challenging for new player, but possible. Non-stacking its use with activated free prem acc is undesirable.

Correct progression plan im my opinion should focus on unlocking Miramon commander and v2 of two optics. Better visual range is free profit (as usual).

Payout for some missions makes it simply not worth to play - due either to highly pre-programmed probable failure, or because mission payment variables are set low. That is the knowledge new player may not have, but he/she should start pay attention too. Also, for pve - when possible and safe for sake of main mission, clear secondaries. 

dfnce

dfnce

On 4/10/2020 at 12:49 PM, Haswell said:
  • no premium time
  • no insignias
  • no boosters
  • no opening boxes (including contract stuff)
  • no daily login rewards
  • no premium vehicles
  • no gold usage
  • no freebies from the store

Here it goes... questions, comments and advice are welcomed!

They (masters of game) changed the economy the way when a prem tank and prem acc each give you +100% to credit earnings, so any other configurations lag in terms of earnings. So my advice - not pursuing or refusing the usage of free premium day from my.games (my.com) is bad idea. Non-stacking of available boosts / insignias with enabled prem account mode once a week is bad idea. There is one 1-day rented premium vehicle from so called weekly "training" reward chest. Challenging for new player, but possible. Non-stacking its use with activated free prem acc is undesirable. Y

Correct progression plan im my opinion should focus on unlocking Miramon commander and v2 of two optics. Better visual range is free profit (as usual).

Payout for some missions makes it simply not worth to play - due either to highly pre-programmed probable failure, or because mission payment variables are set low. That is the knowledge new player may not have, but he/she should start pay attention too. Also, for pve - when possible and safe for sake of main mission, clear secondaries.