Edit History

Haswell

Haswell

NO GOLD USAGE

Having not much left to grind or achieve on my main account, I'm now bored and require distractions. So why not try to grind up a brand new account into heroic material? It would also give me a chance to experience just how badly the economy is skewed toward players who are already filthy rich, and perhaps to suffer just like all the pubbies do without commander skills and whatnot.

In any case I'm going to document my journey from zero to hero every step of the way, so older players can experience the suffering of newbies, and new players can also read this to avoid any newbie traps.

This pet project will be completely free2play and probably more destitute than normal.

• no premium time
  • no insignias
  • no boosters
  • no opening boxes (including contract stuff)
  • no daily login rewards
  • no premium vehicles
  • no gold usage
  • no freebies from the store

In short, I'm going to torture myself in the name of bad science. So here I go... Please welcome dima99ru, who will masquerade as a Russian pubbie.

ly0T62m.jpg
This is so depressing compared to my main account.

My plan right now is to go straight up the T-90 line so I can get both the the 90A and Ramka, then the 90MS and Termi 2 for tokens and eventually the T-15 and T-14/ATDU. By skipping down to the through the T-90 to Ramka I can potentially save myself a good chunk of time since I won't have to grind up a whole new line.

TAIdz0b.png

T-15 is good for pretty much everything so that's my goal for now. I'm opting for the 90A instead of the Ramka for now because I'm pretty sure I won't have enough free XP to get to the AP shells for the Ramka, and I don't want to suffer through HE-only. 90MS vs Termi 2 is still a toss up, both are good and I'll probably worry about it later.

Here it goes... questions, comments and advice are welcomed!

Haswell

Haswell

Having not much left to grind or achieve on my main account, I'm now bored and require distractions. So why not try to grind up a brand new account into heroic material? It would also give me a chance to experience just how badly the economy is skewed toward players who are already filthy rich, and perhaps to suffer just like all the pubbies do without commander skills and whatnot.

In any case I'm going to document my journey from zero to hero every step of the way, so older players can experience the suffering of newbies, and new players can also read this to avoid any newbie traps.

This pet project will be completely free2play and probably more destitute than normal.

• no premium time
  • no insignias
  • no boosters
  • no opening boxes (including contract stuff)
  • no daily login rewards
  • no premium vehicles
  • no freebies from the store

In short, I'm going to torture myself in the name of bad science. So here I go... Please welcome dima99ru, who will masquerade as a Russian pubbie.

ly0T62m.jpg
This is so depressing compared to my main account.

My plan right now is to go straight up the T-90 line so I can get both the the 90A and Ramka, then the 90MS and Termi 2 for tokens and eventually the T-15 and T-14/ATDU. By skipping down to the through the T-90 to Ramka I can potentially save myself a good chunk of time since I won't have to grind up a whole new line.

TAIdz0b.png

T-15 is good for pretty much everything so that's my goal for now. I'm opting for the 90A instead of the Ramka for now because I'm pretty sure I won't have enough free XP to get to the AP shells for the Ramka, and I don't want to suffer through HE-only. 90MS vs Termi 2 is still a toss up, both are good and I'll probably worry about it later.

Here it goes... questions, comments and advice are welcomed!