Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

59 minutes ago, Silentstalker said:

Allow me to save you some headaches.

• You can't run a skill MM because REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • You can't impose absolute platoon rules because platoons would never get in a match (and non-absolute rules, those we have already)
  • You can't ban platoons because social gameplay is a strong retention driver and way, WAY above in priority above balance, removing it is a huge no-no
  • You can't ban premiums or screw around with their matchmaking because they are paid content and their owners would not take kindly to their toys being limited (also, all your vehicle observations are based on pre 0.33 and thus potentially invalid)
  • You can't limit or ban any vehicles in fact, we can't punish players for owning certain class (and don't bring up SPGs, that's a very unique case)
  • You can't introduce absolute MM rules because the mode is already unpopular and it would just become deserted

Like I said elsewhere, there are no easy solutions to this, certainly nothing that can be randomly brainstormed by players on a forum. But... well, you can surprise me, miracles do happen sometimes after all.

Thought so. And by the way you ARE running SKILL MM, I just mathematically proved it.

That* makes my decision so very much easier.

*When demonstrated exactly what the problems are that ruin glops, in terms of solidly researched stats, AW explicitly refuses doing anything about any of them, because reasons.

*And since AW also refuses to do anything about developing Glops, so the "continuing to fuck me up the arse" situation will remain eternally in play, basically permanently... enjoy your increasingly empty server, as the seals avoid the clubbing you are apparently entirely unwilling to do anything about.

Bye.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

58 minutes ago, Silentstalker said:

• You can't impose absolute platoon rules because platoons would never get in a match (and non-absolute rules, those we have already)
  • You can't ban platoons because social gameplay is a strong retention driver and way, WAY above in priority above balance, removing it is a huge no-no
  • You can't ban premiums or screw around with their matchmaking because they are paid content and their owners would not take kindly to their toys being limited (also, all your vehicle observations are based on pre 0.33 and thus potentially invalid)
  • You can't limit or ban any vehicles in fact, we can't punish players for owning certain class (and don't bring up SPGs, that's a very unique case)
  • You can't introduce absolute MM rules because the mode is already unpopular and it would just become deserted

Like I said elsewhere, there are no easy solutions to this, certainly nothing that can be randomly brainstormed by players on a forum. But... well, you can surprise me, miracles do happen sometimes after all.

Thought so. And by the way you ARE running SKILL MM, I just mathematically proved it.

*When demonstrated exactly what the problems are that ruin glops, in terms of solidly researched stats, AW explicitly refuses doing anything about any of them, because reasons.

*And since AW also refuses to do anything about developing Glops, so the "continuing to fuck me up th arse" situation will remain eternally in play, basically permanently... enjoy your increasingly empty server, as the seals avoid the clubbing you are apparently entirely unwillig to do anything about.

Bye.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

55 minutes ago, Silentstalker said:

When demonstrated exactly what the problems are that ruin glops, in terms of solidly researched stats, AW explicitly refuses doing anything about any of them, because reasons.

And since AW also refuses to do anything about developing Glops, so the "continuing to fuck me up th arse" situation will remain eternally in play, basically permanently... enjoy your increasingly empty server, as the seals avoid the clubbing you are apparently entirely unwillig to do anything about.

Bye.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

55 minutes ago, Silentstalker said:

When demonstrated exactly what the problems are that ruin glops, in terms of solidly researched stats, AW explicitly refuses doing anything about any of them, because reasons.

And since AW also refuses to do anything about developing Glops, so the "continuing to fuck me up th arse" situation will remain eternally in play, basically permanently... enjoy your increasingly empty server.

Bye.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

48 minutes ago, Silentstalker said:

And since AW also refuses to do anything about developing Glops, so the "continuing to fuck me up th arse" situation will remain eternally in play, basically permanently...

Bye.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

29 minutes ago, Silentstalker said:

Bye.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

26 minutes ago, Silentstalker said:

Thought so.

Bye.