Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

So is there any correlation between the two? - let's have a look at the numbers:

Part 3 - Premiums and Platoons

People in Platoons: 928

People in those Platoons, also in a Prem Tank: 340

that's about 37% - way higher IMHO, than the amount of premiums driven by the general population.

Actually lots of the non-prem tanks in platoons were T-15 armatas - I was tempted to include those in the 'prem' class - cos they are decidedly OP; but i resisted.

So it seems that those Stat-padder munchkins are of course racking up every advantage they can get to the detriment of Glops MM
(not in any way a suprise)

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

So is there any correlation between the two? - let's have a look at the numbers:

that's about 37% - way higher IMHO, than the amount of premiums driven by the general population.

Actually lots of the non-prem tanks in platoons were T-15 armatas - I was tempted to include those in the 'prem' class - cos they are decidedly OP; but i resisted.

So it seems that those Stat-padder munchkins are racking up every advantage they can get* to the detriment of Glops MM
*(not in any way a suprise)

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

that's about 37% - way higher than the amount of premiums driven by the general population.

So it seems that those Stat-padder munchkins are racking up every advantage they can get* to the detriment of Glops MM

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Premiums and Platoons

that's about 37% - way higher than the amount of premiums driven by the general population.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Premiums and Platoons

People in those Platoons in a Prem Tank: 340

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

So is there any correlation between the two?
Premiums and Platoons - let's have a look at the numbers:

People in those Platoons in a Prem Tank: 340