Edit History

LeoAegisMaximus

LeoAegisMaximus

3 hours ago, Quantum_Ranger said:

This is what I like about [LABS]... it's a real Bletchley Park.  Perhaps that's the real "Enigma's Legacy"??  Didn't realize there were online tools for shift ciphers.

On another note, am grinding through the Leo 2AV to get to the Euro MBTs. It's frustrating that the Leo 1A5 and Leo 2 are storyline vehicles, but the Leo 2AV is not. Is there an obvious reason for this?? From a power perspective, the 2AV feels pretty similar to the M1 Abrams...

DVC, QR

basically they are pushing for definitive irl production vehicles, the 2AV in sense is the prototype like the XM-1 of the Leopard series, I'm surprised at the lack of an Asian region line offer but then again you've only got the type line which has major hiccups in terms of balance based of the Q&A session.   

God I hate these low alpha euro mbts, I really want gouge my eyes out sometimes at the low damage rolls, and sometimes i hate the mm spread when your tier 8 mbt has to face auto penning tier 10s looking at you AI T-15s and fucking Hunter IFVs 

LeoAegisMaximus

LeoAegisMaximus

3 hours ago, Quantum_Ranger said:

This is what I like about [LABS]... it's a real Bletchley Park.  Perhaps that's the real "Enigma's Legacy"??  Didn't realize there were online tools for shift ciphers.

On another note, am grinding through the Leo 2AV to get to the Euro MBTs. It's frustrating that the Leo 1A5 and Leo 2 are storyline vehicles, but the Leo 2AV is not. Is there an obvious reason for this?? From a power perspective, the 2AV feels pretty similar to the M1 Abrams...

DVC, QR

basically they are pushing for definitive irl production vehicles, the 2AV in sense is the prototype like the XM-1 of the Leopard series, I'm surprised at the lack of an Asian region line offer but then again you've only got the type line which has major hiccups in terms of balance based of the Q&A session.