Edit History

knutliott

knutliott

23 hours ago, Baron_Georg said:

so for those of us who didn't get Douglas during one of the BP runs, is he available ?   I don't see him in my list of people.   and while we are on the subject how many commanders can one have with their highest at the 1Lt/2Lt level.  between all the changes since I first started in 12  I still don't have a fully upgraded commander let alone 2 .  that is an exceptionally LONG grind for a less than average player (as far as exp earned) goes.

Douglas is available from the Tier 10 M48 GAU-8 BRRRRT! of death.  (Oscar Faraday's vehicles.)

If you're just starting out, you can have as many commanders as you want at any level up to level 10.  To get beyond level 10, you must have a commander at each preceding level (stopping at level 10).  So to get a commander to level 11, you need another commander at level 10.  To get a commander to level 12, you need two more commanders, one at level 11 and one at level 10.

To get a commander to level 15, you need 1 commander at each level 14, 13, 12, 11, 10.  Yes, you need 6 total commanders to get one of them to level 15.

Once you have 2 commanders at level 15 (which only requires 7 total commanders because the "placeholder" commanders can be the same as the ones you used for your first level 15 commander), this restriction disappears and you can have as many commanders as you want at any level.

knutliott

knutliott

23 hours ago, Baron_Georg said:

so for those of us who didn't get Douglas during one of the BP runs, is he available ?   I don't see him in my list of people.   and while we are on the subject how many commanders can one have with their highest at the 1Lt/2Lt level.  between all the changes since I first started in 12  I still don't have a fully upgraded commander let alone 2 .  that is an exceptionally LONG grind for a less than average player (as far as exp earned) goes.

Douglas is available from the Tier 10 M48 GAU-8 BRRRRT! of death.  (Francine's vehicles.)

If you're just starting out, you can have as many commanders as you want at any level up to level 10.  To get beyond level 10, you must have a commander at each preceding level (stopping at level 10).  So to get a commander to level 11, you need another commander at level 10.  To get a commander to level 12, you need two more commanders, one at level 11 and one at level 10.

To get a commander to level 15, you need 1 commander at each level 14, 13, 12, 11, 10.  Yes, you need 6 total commanders to get one of them to level 15.

Once you have 2 commanders at level 15 (which only requires 7 total commanders because the "placeholder" commanders can be the same as the ones you used for your first level 15 commander), this restriction disappears and you can have as many commanders as you want at any level.