Edit History

Haswell

Haswell

On 5/28/2020 at 12:11 AM, Haswell said:

Found the mission descriptions of the 4 mission sets, plus the repeatables. Being stupidly boring and grindy aside, they look fairly easy to complete especially in platoons. Assist damage will likely be the most annoying one though, since there's no counter for you to keep track of how much assist damage you've racked up until after the match ends.

Thank goodness the repeatable missions won't follow the stupid tier/class/dealer format.

bPPHZ7G.png

d4tuyh7.png

2OtCMwC.png

Also found the challenge descriptions. Looks a lot less tedious than the last BP, but they are all just massive grinds...

P5qCQv1.png

fQo9fW6.png

wSiMv1H.png

vOC5r6g.png

DQqyef0.png

Edit: I might be wrong about the repeatable missions, I think I looked at the wrong strings or they may just recycle the ones from the last BP (like the challenges).

Haswell

Haswell

On 5/28/2020 at 12:11 AM, Haswell said:

Found the mission descriptions of the 4 mission sets, plus the repeatables. Being stupidly boring and grindy aside, they look fairly easy to complete especially in platoons. Assist damage will likely be the most annoying one though, since there's no counter for you to keep track of how much assist damage you've racked up until after the match ends.

Thank goodness the repeatable missions won't follow the stupid tier/class/dealer format.

bPPHZ7G.png

d4tuyh7.png

2OtCMwC.png

Also found the challenge descriptions. Looks a lot less tedious than the last BP, but they are all just massive grinds...

P5qCQv1.png

fQo9fW6.png

wSiMv1H.png

vOC5r6g.png

DQqyef0.png