Edit History

Travlla

Travlla

Seems decent, well worth playing the missions to get it, std turret is a  good balance , twin 30's is easy to run out of ammo , Dpm slightly less than the Yorky, but much more mobile, i prolly won't play with this set up thou, because as with the York,  i feel bad going into T5 and just mowing the enemy down , must be a bit disheartening for newer players, missile boat setup not bad either, all round a solid lil tank at T5, One weird thing i did notice, when running the 6 x missile setup, if you tick the the best available ammo box, the better of the 2 missiles is greyed out, 

Armored Warfare v0.33.7316 23_09_2020 13_44_15 (2).png

Travlla

Travlla

Seems decent, well worth playing the missions to get it, std turret is a  good balance , twin 30's is easy to run out of ammo , Dpm slightly less than the Yorky, but much more mobile, i prolly won't play with this set up thou, because as with the York,  i feel bad going into T5 and just mowing the enemy down , must be a bit disheartening for newer players, missile boat setup not bad either, all round a solid lil tank at T5,