Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

2 hours ago, reciprocate said:

One quick change I'd put in to GLOPS that'd cause a shitstorm but would be entertaining is removal of allowing any platoons to queue for it - force everyone to solo queue. Less things for the matchmaking algorithm to calculate and attempt to work into when forming the two teams.

1 hour ago, Quantum_Ranger said:

Alternatively, you could allow platoons, but with a requirement for them to be internally balanced, ...

I made a thread for this, gentlemen (and posslbly ladies, I have no idea) so it doesn't get lost in this thread about a pvp map ... please feel free to add to it :-)

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

2 hours ago, reciprocate said:

One quick change I'd put in to GLOPS that'd cause a shitstorm but would be entertaining is removal of allowing any platoons to queue for it - force everyone to solo queue. Less things for the matchmaking algorithm to calculate and attempt to work into when forming the two teams.

1 hour ago, Quantum_Ranger said:

Alternatively, you could allow platoons, but with a requirement for them to be internally balanced, ...

I made a tread for this, gentlemen (and posslbly ladies, I have no idea) so it doesn't get lost in this thread about a pvp map ... please feel free to add to it :-)