Edit History

TekNicTerror

TekNicTerror

Yup, that too... the OP of this is complaining about the one idiot (in the sphinx) when he's not the sole idiot who caused the loss. Every mbt of that match should have been around the caps fighting for them (of both teams) while everyone else should have been fighting for control of the center for a possible push to flank enemy mbt's .

All in all, I'd say the sphinx really wasn't a idiot; I'd say he was doing what he should have been doing (thou she also could have been out center spotting as well, but at the time there were people out there already). Going just off that picture alone, the only idiots I see are ones in the T249, whose obliviously not where he should be with what is spotted, along with the ones in the Merk 3 and black eagle (unless the eagle just respawned).

TekNicTerror

TekNicTerror

Yup, that too... the OP of this is complaining about the one idiot (in the sphinx) when he's not the sole idiot who caused the loss. Every mbt of that match should have been around the caps fighting for them (of both teams) while everyone else should have been fighting for control of the center for a possible push to flank enemy mbt's .

All in all, I'd say the sphinx really wasn't a idiot; I'd say he was doing what he should have been doing (thou she also could have been out center spotting as well, but at the time there were people out there already). Going just off that picture alone, the only idiots I see are ones in the T249, whose obliviously not where he should be with what is spotted, along with the ones in the Merk 3 and black eagle.