Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

GLOPS: This has bothered me for some time.

Don't do this people:
Look: all the action is on the west/left of the map - our cap is being overrun - we are starting to lose! - and what is the idiot in the Sphinx doing?
The battle has just started, it will be several minutes before there's a cap up there. Perhaps he's having a frigging  picnic up there or something?!?!?

I truly have no idea - no idea that is unless he intentionally intends to remove his gun from the match,
make us 'one tank down',
and try to make us lose.

Don't let this be you!

narrow-dont-go-here.png

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Don't do this people:
Look: all the action is on the west/left of the map - our cap is being overrun - we are starting to lose! - and what is the idiot in the Sphinx doing?
The battle has just started, it will be several minutes before there's a cap up there. Perhaps he's having a frigging  picnic up there or something?!?!?

I truly have no idea - no idea that is unless he intentionally intends to remove his gun from the match,
make us 'one tank down',
and try to induce a loss.

Don't let this be you!

narrow-dont-go-here.png

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Don't do this people:

make us 'one tank down',

Moron

narrow-dont-go-here.png

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Don't do this people:

make us 'one tank down',

narrow-dont-go-here.png

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

This has bothered me for some time.

Don't do this people:

make us 'one tank down',

narrow-dont-go-here.png

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

spacer.png

Don't do this people:

make us 'one tank down',

narrow-dont-go-here.png

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

spacer.png

Don't do this people:

make us 'one tank down',

narrow-dont-go-here.png

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

spacer.png

Don't do this people:
Look: all the action is on the right of the map - our cap is being overrun - we are starting to lose! - and what is the idiot in the Sphinx doing?

I truly have no idea - no idea that is unless he intentionmally intends to remove his gun from the match,
make us 'one tank down',