Edit History

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

13 minutes ago, TeyKey1 said:

The change of the CATTB clearly shows that the devs have no clue of what's wrong with that vehicle. 50mm less pen on AP? 

I'm honestly not sure what to think about the AP nerf. The devs said that they want the CATTB to be good against MBTs but venerable to everything else, but also said that MBTs are strong against HEAT and weaker against AP (which is why the CATTB has good AP protection but bad HEAT protection).

Naturally, this means that they're going to nerf the anti-MBT shell on the anti-MBT vehicle....

I just, wut?

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

13 minutes ago, TeyKey1 said:

The change of the CATTB clearly shows that the devs have no clue of what's wrong with that vehicle. 50mm less pen on AP? 

I'm honestly not sure what to think about the AP nerf. The devs said that they want the CATTB to be good against MBTs but venerable to everything else, but also said that MBTs are strong against HEAT and weaker against AP.

Naturally, this means that they're going to nerf the anti-MBT shell on the anti-MBT vehicle....

I just, wut?

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

12 minutes ago, TeyKey1 said:

I'm honestly not sure what to think about the AP nerf. The devs said that they want the CATTB to be good against MBTs but venerable to everything else, but also said that MBTs are strong against HEAT and weaker against AP.

Naturally, this means that they're going to nerf the anti-MBT shell on the anti-MBT vehicle?

I just, wut?

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

10 minutes ago, TeyKey1 said:

So, they nerf the anti-MBT shell on the anti-MBT vehicle? Wut?