Edit History

Schlock

Schlock

On 4/15/2021 at 6:03 PM, knutliott said:

That's too bad... I'd have loved to have gotten some of those skins.  They're very nice.

But this Raid format requires far too much grinding for me to be able to complete it.  It's ridiculous, so I won't even bother.  Perhaps I'll manage to complete 10 contracts before it's over and get the free Tier 5.

It's not just grind, it is the worst combo of grind + RNG. Do 250k damage in a tier 3-6 LT, okay, fine. But then they also add requirement to be top in damage for a game to count so you have to hope there won't be a XM247, or Marder, or Ramka or some other stupidly overpowered bullshit tank on your team. And there usually is one of those so why bother?

Devs don't play their own game.

I've said the same thing before last raid and got flamed by SS so it shows how much they don't give a shit.

Schlock

Schlock

On 4/15/2021 at 6:03 PM, knutliott said:

That's too bad... I'd have loved to have gotten some of those skins.  They're very nice.

But this Raid format requires far too much grinding for me to be able to complete it.  It's ridiculous, so I won't even bother.  Perhaps I'll manage to complete 10 contracts before it's over and get the free Tier 5.

It's not just grind, it is the worst combo of grind + RNG. Do 250k damage in a tier 3-6 LT, okay, fine. But then they also add requirement to be top in damage for a game to count so you have to hope there won't be a XM247, or Marder, or Ramka or some other stupidly overpowered bullshit tank on your team. And there usually is one of those so why bother?

Devs don't play their own game.